CNF Kevosinn Posted December 16, 2013 Author Report Posted December 16, 2013 maybe I missed it but why no super tweets any longer? I just like the sound of silk dome tweets better thats all Fuck. I just went through this whole build, good shit Kevin! The doors came out wayyyy better the 2nd time. Sorry if that sounded dick lol. I love all the hate toward DC. It is funny to me how someone that has never used the product can be soooo quick to bash them. I loved the DC's I ran. Used m1 lvl5's and m2xl's. keep up the good work hahahaha didnt sound dick at all i hated the first doors lol.....it was my first set of doors so ive learned a lot since then. Btw that last shot of the doors is not finished. still more body work to go and they are getting wrapped to match the interior. And yes the dc hate is comedy hahaha they all talk until they sit in the truck then nothing hehe *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
banginHOE Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 Exactly. People used to try to bash me for running DC. Then I won a bassboxing robe and they shut their mouth. 8 SSA EVIL 15's 4 CRESCENDO 5500'S 2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S 21 XS POWER D1600'S ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS 1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800 SEX!
COLTON94 Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 People here used to think dc was shitty cause they never herd of em. Then got butt hurt when my 2 8s on 500 rms in a sealed box out did their forgate or kicker 12s. I just laugh now when people question my stereos builds cause sence iv came to the fourm i refuse to pay for main stream equipment
kRoWkUzToMz Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Wow, I just went through all the 71 pages of your build and i gotta say great work man. Truck looks awesome can only imagine how it sounds! keep it up Im tuned in!
WCA Rusty Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Lookin good!! DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
CNF Kevosinn Posted December 30, 2013 Author Report Posted December 30, 2013 Wow, I just went through all the 71 pages of your build and i gotta say great work man. Truck looks awesome can only imagine how it sounds! keep it up Im tuned in! thanks for checking it out!! more updates coming tonight! Lookin good!! Thanks brotha!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
DylanBunch Posted December 30, 2013 Report Posted December 30, 2013 get a 10k in yet? 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
CNF Kevosinn Posted December 30, 2013 Author Report Posted December 30, 2013 get a 10k in yet? Haha progress has been slow because I've been going all out on this other project that I only had a week to complete. Ill post some pics up of that soon. But now it's all in on the truck! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
DylanBunch Posted December 31, 2013 Report Posted December 31, 2013 sweeeeeet, gonna be sick man! 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Smoove Posted December 31, 2013 Report Posted December 31, 2013 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.