Got some questions about you and your job!

Fox what trucks are more reliable?

IMO peterbilts and kenworths have less issues

Volvos and freightlines have alot of electrical issues when its wet, they like to blow fuses randomly too. But if they were maintaned properly there would be much less issues. All the trucks are "fleet trucks" an have 1M+ miles on them ( ive seen a handfull with 4M miles )

It all comes down t maintnence really

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Work a at plastic fab shop, mostly packaging and shipping parts. Lot of time cycling machines and junk. Pretty interesting, have access to all the plastic I could ever want. Hate it alot of the time cause half the employees are old russians who are lazy as fuck.

98 Mustang GT
Singer 320
2 12" Incriminator Death Penalties
1 SAZ-2500dv2
2 D3100,1 D3400
2 Crescendo CZ-65
SAX-100.2

Door panels by Diablo Kustomz

I love my job. work as a Mechanic, awesome co-workers and awesome boss, being as he is my brother in law and were best friends, and the other workers are my friends too. Makes fun enjoyable and interesting.

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Work in a metal fabricators outside of school hours. It's fun, using cnc plasma cutters and hot forging.

Hands on work is probably the best job I could have gone for now. Looking at books for quite a lot of the week, it's nice to get into a workshop.

People can be dumb as shit sometimes though, come in with a scribble on a napkin and ask us to make it. Then they get mad when you politely ask them what the fuck is the scribble meant to be. Don't care how it's made or the problems involved they just want it done.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

My official job title is accounting and operations, but I also do some it work, handyman, and document storage and retrieval

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I work at a Canoe livery. Unload canoes, launch the customers onto the river, load the canoes at the landing(best spot to be, get to see all the drunks) We send out canoes 90lbs, kyaks 50lbs, rafts 130lb, and tubes 5lb.

I've worked there for 3 years now. This next summer will be my 4th. Get promoted to driver now, since I'm 18. So I'll drive the trailers back with all the canoes loaded.

In my area, this is the job to have as a teenage guy.

Pros: The work is outside(get tan and not confined inside)

Keeps me in shape, build/keep muscle

Girls in bikinis, drunk girls in bikinis.

Not severely monitered

Get beer as a tip, I don't take it though because I can't stand the taste.

Down time whenever there aren't any customers.

There is a cookout every sunday as a reward for working hard on the weekend. (we can serve up to 5000+ people in a day)

Time and a half on saturdays, due to the huge amount of people coming through (means we have to work harder)

Company trips

My boss is a freaking beast, easily the best boss I'll ever have in my life. As long as you we do work he's cool. If work isn't getting done... well....

Pro and con: Can get 50+ hour weeks. That wears on me real quick though.

Cons: Understaffed badly sometimes

Tears up your body, shoulder issues, back issues

There is no set time for breaks, eat whenever you have time. Haven't gotten to eat lunch until 4 once, but is not usually a problem on weekdays.

No set end time. I've worked a 13.5 hour day, which is really long when doing a lot of lifting.

Freaking moronic customers, indians, chinese, amish, people with no damn common sense

It is a seasonal job

Lazy ass co-workers, ignorant new co-workers that don't follow seniority.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I work at a family owned company. one of the biggest Pipe bending and fabrication shops in the US

Company is called Bendco

if anyone is interested in some of our work ( www. Bendco.com )

its been open for 30 years, so I've literally been around it my whole life (I'm 20 going on 21)

most of the guys there have been there for as long as I can remember and also have two of my best friends working in the shop, so its a very laid back work environment.

I do a lil bit of everything, hot shot truck runs, loading and unloading trucks, operating machines, fab, computer stuff, wherever im needed ill be there.

My grandpa started the company, and my dad is now the CEO, so im next in line for the boss man seat. I have a lot to learn. im going to go to some school for business and some induction classes also.

Here's a coil used as a heat exchanger where finishing up this week

D07EFF0B-545E-4299-AC5C-E6D10857DA96-158-000000177A133C69_zps127fa9e6.jpg

That's about half of one of our bays, we have three the same size. on about 10 acres of land.

Another thing I plan on doing is getting my CDL, we have a peterbilt 18 wheeler that needs some use. if I can add a shipping cost using my own truck ill hop in there and drive wherever it needs to go.

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived