LOOKINFORSPL? Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 Im am not trying to start a thread as to whats better or anything to that effect. I know alot of people are running pioneer and deal with sonic electronics. Im just wanting some input on both before I order Im upgrading my wifes newly purchased 2007 durango head unit. Please if this is in the wrong place admin please move to correct section
Swordlordboy1234 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 I've never had an issue with sonic or higher end pioneer decks. I think it's a go. I love my 7400hd My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
tdsa23 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 Both are fine I love pioneer deck and always order from sonic XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Rmichael91 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 I've got the 8400bh, I havent had any issues with it other than a the spring-action lever for forward/backward going out. Still works regardless. I'm happy with it, even though I'll probably jump to a double din down the road.
bcbrassard Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 About to install DEH-80PRS and i hope i am as happy as al the people who have it and reviewed it. Way excited just to bad i have waite two more weeks for garage time to play with it.
teamace24 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 Does anyone know know what the lpf settings are for this head unit, like does it have an off setting to allow all frequencies in? Reason is because i want to run an epicenter using the sub outputs on this headunit but i need the lpf to be bypassed meaning all signals go through and not cut off like at 50-160hz down. 1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31
Rmichael91 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Posted February 13, 2013 It's got "loudness" and high pass. Lowest hpf being 80hz. Then the subwoofer settings low at 53 if I recall. Mine personally clips at 58 via the DD-1. Max 60 or 62, I stay down around 40-45
teamace24 Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 But does it have like an 'off' or bypass on the LPF? I want it to pass all signals for my epicenter to filter them. 1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31
Bradprobert Posted February 25, 2013 Report Posted February 25, 2013 But does it have like an 'off' or bypass on the LPF? I want it to pass all signals for my epicenter to filter them. just forget the sub output then and use the front or rear outputs. but to answer your question there is not a "bypass" for the sub output. it's a sub output for a reason. [sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223] 4th-order under rear seat build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165708-4th-order-under-rear-seat-chevy-extended-cab/#entry2410477 SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.