Second Skin Audio

spray paint

you can get some really nice results out of a spray can, you just have to make sure its clean and primmered first. after a good primming, sanding ansd cleaning you can spray it and have no issues. sure its more expensive but if done right the results are spectacular.

I like to use wood filler on all my edges and screw holes, sand smooth, primer then paint. i mostly use texture paint, gives it that rino-lining look.

If your going to use a brush, use an oil baised paint and a really nice brush like a Purddy brand. The results will be worth the xtra price.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I just Rhino line, about 2-3 layers, then clear coat, about 3-4 coats. and then I got a damn near scratch resist coating.  Looks really clean, and no need for primer, and the rhino line spray paint doesnt absorb like spray paint does, then you can also paint other colors Over the rhino, like to match the car, or interior... easiest way to paint a box in my experience, but it has that wrinkled/tectured look

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.