yep same here

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

It does show up if you click on "view new content" at the top then choose "items I participated in"

same problem here, and I cant figure out how to do what your talking about

I think it means that you can see the content, as long as you actually posted or participated or liked every single post on the forum. If you don't participate in the thread, it's blank. If indeed that's the way to fix my inability to post in certain forums or view users content, I have ALOT of reading and posting to do. Post count, here I come!

I couldn't even see stuff that I was the OP on

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

yep same here

Yep, can't find shit :(

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

I was just going to put a little note in here about this phenomena, but I see someone already has.

And NONE of the little tips 'n tricks work whatsoever. The whole My Content deal is down, & I

imagine that if it does come back, it will not have its history intact ... So neight what we looked

at last year, nor 5 minutes ago are going to be accessible like before.

Alas, ... it is what it is. Everyone has to admit we take a lot of things like this for granted.

*Mispelling.

Edited by Sutliff

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

So is this going to be a permanent thing, or just temp? The other way doesn't work as well as the old way. Like someone else said, never really realized how important it was until it is gone.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

SRP365 found the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162265-when-i-click-on-my-contentits-all-gone/?p=2348426

Upper right hand corner is the (View New Content) button, click and FAP FAP FAP.

Shows what i chose to view my list as.

Found_zpsfa5b357e.jpg

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

SRP365 found the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/162265-when-i-click-on-my-contentits-all-gone/?p=2348426

Upper right hand corner is the (View New Content) button, click and FAP FAP FAP.

Shows what i chose to view my list as.

Found_zpsfa5b357e.jpg

This works for me.