READ THIS YES THIS MEANS YOU!

I do even see certain mods bashing people running respectable equipment apparently because the company or companies they support or are giving them free goods do not currently like them. It stands out. I've seen some straight wig out on another, over no apparent reason

And this is usually the case when someone posts a video or something along the lines that may make these brands look good, there is always someone in there quick no matter how great the info or video is, to try to say that aint shit, and blah blah blah, and its usually a mod that is being supported by another brand that has an issue with these other brands. Its really a bunch of butthurt acting bs.

XS-power1.jpg

same I don't really give that much advice either because I really have no experience with a lot of things, but that's why I'm on the forum

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I do even see certain mods bashing people running respectable equipment apparently because the company or companies they support or are giving them free goods do not currently like them. It stands out. I've seen some straight wig out on another, over no apparent reason

Hmmm I'm having a hard time guessing who you're talking about.

/sarcasm

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I'm def still a noob and I'm sure there's probably more than a few of these posts that are even directed at me but I just feel the need to say I do greatly appreciate any and all help and advice I've gotten from the veterans of this forum and that's why I continue to come back so much... and yea I know I ask ALOT of questions and many of them because you don't know what's behind them think they're extremely stupid (and many of them actually probably are) but alot of the stuff I ask I think I know the answer but I maybe have tried researching and couldn't find the right phrasing to research to get the answers I was looking for or I just wanted to get a general consensus of input from the people on this forum cuz honestly I've gotten to the point where sometimes I would trust the word from someone on this forum (on certain topics of course) more than I would trust just any ol' thing I find on the internet from an unguided search... or sometimes the stuff I ask is stuff that just comes to my mind as a hypothetical "what if" kinda thing and I'm pretty sure that I'd be better off with an answer from a huge collection of people who either have maybe tried it before or have enough knowledge on the subject that just from (as far as they're concerned) simple deducing can come up with the answer... but if you look back you will be hard pressed to see anywhere where I have asked something and then later asked that same thing again... because everything I ask about and every bit of information people give me I take in and I pay attention to what's going on...

and if you see me trying to help other ppl that are asking questions it's because I've been helped out so much on here and have learned so much and while I know I still have alot more to learn... when I feel like I have a chance to pass the help on to a fellow noob I try to do so... and if someone notices that in my trying to help something I say is wrong then please say so... so that both myself and the person I was trying to help can learn and not go on thinking that false information is accurate

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Nothing lol.

We understand that people ask questions. That's cool. But I bet 80% of the questions you've asked have been asked before on this forum

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived