logic tx 1804 4ch

mtx 604

and alpine 4ch.

got a few 2 ch's

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i got a re audio xt800.4 v2 for 80 shipped

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

• 1 month later...

Well I just now got the RE audio amp installed just yesterday and it has made a world of difference in my mids and highs, I can now hear vocals and parts of the music the 4 12's in the back previously would drowned out, I haven't ran it that much but so far it doesn't really get hot, good clear sound even on high volumes where before I had distortion, even on the cheap Wal-Mart pioneer 6.5's I have in the doors, very happy with it so far and I would absolutely buy another one especially for the price

I'm not really into sq as much as bass I just wanted the doors to have a better chance at keeping up and now they do, for my purpose my doors don't need to see more than 90 rms each. I know my budget is low but I have a family and 4 kids and they come first either way its a good amp so far especially for the 125 dollars that I paid, if I decide to upgrade in the future again this amp can always run my tweeters lol

dont mean to be a d-bag but your budget is kind of low for a 4 channel. You should pay more this is going to be the SQ in your system

I run 2 $90 dollar 4 channels for my frontstage and my setup sounds pretty awesome. It's all about the install and proper tuning. :)

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived