Anyone Got An Ipod?

SPL2K

WOW! Kicker sent me their new iKICK IK500 IPOD docking station to play with and let me tell you, this thing ROCKS!!! Ipod docking staions are nothing new to me. Ive got several ipods and already have a good docking station plus ive heard just about every good ipod docking station out there but this is the only one ive ever heard that will probably piss off the neighbors. :P

The 5" mids and silk dome tweeters sound great with all types of music plus its got a 6X6 passive radiator (Kicker old school there :) ) on the back for ALOT of added bass. Its got a built in 2X20 watt amp with seperate bass and treble controls so you can adjust that flat ipod sound that most other docks have. It comes with 8 different ipod adaptor plates so any generation or version of an ipod will work. Its also got RCA and 1/8" auxilary input jacks on the back for ipod shuffles, generic mp3 players, or other audio sources.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I made a video of it in action but the picture quality from Youtube sucks so i gotta find somewhere else to host it.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

300 is a good price , comparable to the bose dock, maybe when I get back from california next month HHHMMMMM !!!!

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

300 is a good price , comparable to the bose dock

this one KILLS the Blose. :P

Archived