Jump to content

Anyone Got An Ipod?


SPL2K

Recommended Posts

Posted

does it use batteries as well for outdoor fishing or camping?

nope...AC power only. The internal amp is so powerful, the batteries wouldnt last for more than a song...lol.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

so, we got her a new louis vuitton instead.... This damn thing doesn't even play music. On top of all that I - Me - had to drive two hours to pick it up, while she was out of town. apparently , she was on a waiting list for this.....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Posted

trainman, does your wife know mine??? LOL....I hear ya bro...I hate that they have 10 purses and need more....I mean what the............??? :)

Behind every great man....is an underwear tag!

Posted

trainman, does your wife know mine??? LOL....I hear ya bro...I hate that they have 10 purses and need more....I mean what the............??? :)

I hear ya too. Every holiday all my money goes to Coach or Dooney & Bourke. Jessica tells me "hey..its the Snap On of purses". I fall for it every time. :lol:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Posted

I hear ya too. Every holiday all my money goes to Coach or Dooney & Bourke. Jessica tells me "hey..its the Snap On of purses". I fall for it every time. :lol:

Tell your Jessica that my Jessica says that the "snap-on" of purses is Louis Vuitton, not D&B !!!!!! :blush:

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

D&B is teh suck...I hate spending the coach, gucci and louis money but I'd hate to buy a D&B for her even more. be glad she hasnt started requesting marc jacobs too...that sonuvabitch will cost you pretty pennies for 5-7 times the same thing as a similiar coach bag....

Posted

Man I bet you could put that docking station in the corner of a room with the sub facing into the corner. Man I bet it would sound killer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...