Cannonball in a pool? Try a cactus...

SnowDrifter

couldn't pay me enough.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Guy was screaming like a stuck pig...

:peepwall:

Lmfao!!! He really was

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Natural Selection

He is probably one which will survive the longest though.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

the only thing he should have been screaming was "I'm an idiot" and/or "that was a stupid idea"

no sympathy... lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

After watching it again, poor cactus, he probably broke some of the stems on it..

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived