LT.Smoke Posted February 19, 2013 Author Report Posted February 19, 2013 Congrats! Now go buy him a cricket! I was thinking a black rifle build Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted February 19, 2013 Author Report Posted February 19, 2013 um don't eat him ok... and um, its amazing there was a species willing to breed with you lol. But for real I hope hes healthy, and so is Shannon. Congrats bro OH and for fucks sake, do a sit up.... Hahahaha Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Keith77 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Congrats bro. Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
knowledge Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 nothin better than that bro REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
bassfreake Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Hello to my baby boy Justice congrats dude!! Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
DTS909 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Congratulations VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
RMac18 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Congrats, Just had my first a little less then a month ago and named him Justis as well, just different spelling.
Hotdog Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Congratulations (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
dyablo409 Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 Congratulations vato. One of the best feelings in the world just to know that you wont have to cut the grass anymore once he grows up jk lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.