How Much Would You Pay?

m.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-titan-gk110-review,3438.html

apparently the 690 will outperform the titan in single card/monitor performance. an nvidia rep said that too. but multiple monitors will be better for titan

m.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-titan-gk110-review,3438.html

apparently the 690 will outperform the titan in single card/monitor performance. an nvidia rep said that too. but multiple monitors will be better for titan

Through my own testing, the Titan blows a 690 way out of the water in all tests.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Drivers are a factor too sometimes.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Digital Storm is apparently dropping a Titan into their Bolt mITX machine as an upgrade option.

http://www.digitalstormonline.com/comploadbolt.asp?id=786887

If you click "Customize/Specs" before the "Coming Soon" banner loads you can see the $2500 price tag and can scroll down to see the Titan GPU. It's only a 120GB SSD and a 1TB data drive though, which accounts for ~$200-250 less than a 256GB SSD and 2TB HDD. They also use a 1U server PSU so that may cut some more cost out compared to an SFX unit like Silverstone's (which is what the Falcon Northwest Tiki uses). It also looks like they're using Scythe's Big Shiruken 2 cooler instead of an all-in-one watercooler. They're on Amazon for ~$75, which is around the same price as the H60 and other basic 120mm water coolers. With the specs you posted and considering this I still think $2800 would be an aggressive starting price based just on the specs alone but I think $3000 could be done if there was something unique about the machine (case window and lighting come to mind).

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• 2 weeks later...

how much do you think the 4770K is going to be when it comes out?? I'm not really sure but I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

With my casual gaming and web browsing. $0 since it would be a huge waste of money. Besides, we all know pc parts will be obsolete within a week anyways.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

With my casual gaming and web browsing. $0 since it would be a huge waste of money. Besides, we all know pc parts will be obsolete within a week anyways.

Shoot if he goes with a titan he will be running games for a loooong time.

Might as well bump this.

What would pay if it was built off of the Z87 Haswell chipset with a 4770K instead.

:peepwall:

It's really hard to say when you are putting a cpu that hasn't been released. And saying z87 board is like saying z77. There are just way too many options to choose from to ball park it.
b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

how much do you think the 4770K is going to be when it comes out?? I'm not really sure but I imagine it wouldn't be cheap.....

My sources tell me it will be within $15 of the 3770K.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

My sources tell me it will be within $15 of the 3770K.

$15?? so like around $400 probably??? my 3770K was like $380 I think.....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived