any Fishermen out there?

It's what I do for a living. Full time now for 14 years. My oh my time flies!

Work on a charter boat out of NC chasing blue and white marlins, LOTS of tuna and way way too many dolphin! Throw in your wahoo and sails for good measure.

I am extremely fortunate enough to get to travel all over and fish the biggest marlin tournaments in the world, cool way to make a living for but don't forget, EVERYTHING in life has its pros and cons! Everything.

Winter time I either leave here and get on a traveling boat Bahamas or Costa Rica or other but most winters I stay home and commercial fish. Yet another love of mine!

It is so awesome and cool that so many people enjoy to fish, whether they catch or not, whether they fish are large or small, it is still a common bond that so many enjoy. I thank the Lord for it!

With a name like thst im calling bullshit on you fishing sir. Lol

lets see some of the pigs you guys have pulled in.i havent made it out in quite some time to fish but I think I need tk start making time

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I spearfish if that counts...

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I was using one when I went last week but It got stuck. 3/8 or 1/2? Did you have a trailer on it?

All those I posted I caught with a senko

Watermelon or pumpkin color

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Did you measure the bass in your first pic? In my second pic the bottom left bass was 17" biggest of that day

I need to get another chatterbait. I have some good luck with those senkos though

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Archived