Lamin-X! Made right here in Blairsville, GA. Easy to put on and take off, available in different shades, and not permanent if you ever want to switch it up.

http://www.lamin-x.com/

Thanks Zach, this looks interesting. How easy to apply are we talking about? Have you messed with it personally?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

^^^^ the cloth you were referring to is called a tack cloth. You use it to remove any oil or debris.

ahhh that's what it's called

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

They make bulbs that can make that happen....

I know the HIDs will have me covered. The taillights will be the ones that I need to cut through the black. I don't plan on going crazy black-just past smoked.

Let us know what you go with for the taillights, I'm going to be smoking my taillights soon too

Totally off topic but did you guys get snow up there today? lol

Yeah dude, snow Phoenix. I couldn't freaking believe it dude. And the crazy thing is, TONS of people that live in A are transplants from somewhere much colder in the US, they SHOULD know how to drive in it...alas, they do not. It was fucking mayhem...

As far as the tinting goes, I am gonna do the Rustoleum I think. O'Reilly has the VHT spray, but the Rustoleum looks like a good product. If it looks like shit, big deal, I can get a set of factory taillights cheap. I could probably even find some after market ones just as cheap on eBay. I wanna do the girlies white Scion xB as well. I've always like black in white

I know, it was hectic down here too, except in some areas like where I was the snow never stuck because it was raining alot before it. I might post up some pictures of it tonight lol

I've heard good things about both of those sprays, I'm thinking about trying out the stuff Plasti Dip came out with. I like black and white themes too, I'm going to Plasti Dip some of my car soon for a little experiment, should look pretty cool

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

If you are doing the headlights you dont want to use vht because it has that purple tint. Use a more clearer method as the water down paint, rust-oleum lens tint, or try that plasti dip smoke.

I wouldn't even do tint or VHT or anything similar on headlights, visibility is most important, i've seen a few people actually take apart the headlight housing by putting the headlights in an oven to deactivate the glue then they paint the inside of the housing black instead of painting the lense itself, kinda hard but looks pretty cool in the end.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I don't want the plasti dip to peel at any point, I think I like the idea of the Rustoleum. I don't have my big compressor hooked up so I won't be shooting these things with a gun. I was gonna rattle can it then clear it, then color sand the Bejesus out of it.

If you are doing the headlights you dont want to use vht because it has that purple tint. Use a more clearer method as the water down paint, rust-oleum lens tint, or try that plasti dip smoke.

I wouldn't even do tint or VHT or anything similar on headlights, visibility is most important, i've seen a few people actually take apart the headlight housing by putting the headlights in an oven to deactivate the glue then they paint the inside of the housing black instead of painting the lense itself, kinda hard but looks pretty cool in the end.
I've got projectors and will do a DDM type of HID add-on to something like what N8 runs. Ill run something bright ass hell to penetrate through the darkness, and again, Im not going BLACKED out dark, just a good dark tint.

VHT Nightshades FTW look at my car

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Archived