The problem is that misinformation is the biggest weapon used to satisfy the masses. Just enough out there to doubt everything

Exactly, isnt that exactly what they want? To control every aspect of the people right down to the thoughts and feelings we have on a matter. If every single person thought the same way we'd all be sheep amongst the wolves so to speak

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

As the title says THEORIES, if it was fact then there would be no need for theories then would there?

There is not one conspiracy factual story to pick from among all the topics you could possibly choose from, they make for great listening and reading but that is all it is though, fiction.

Its opinions like these I really get frustrated with. You need to learn the definitions of theory. Mind you gravity is a theory, but I'm sure you still believe something is holding your feet on the ground ;)

The problem is that misinformation is the biggest weapon used to satisfy the masses. Just enough out there to doubt everything. 9/11 is a huge one. What I believe is nonessential as facts remain that cannot be answered...like the tower that was never hit...

If you or others can't differentiate between a scientific theory and a conspiracy theory then tough luck.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

A misinformed, uneducated, unorganized group of people are easier to control. Sadly, America is not ready due to its own complacency to take back our country

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

As the title says THEORIES, if it was fact then there would be no need for theories then would there?

There is not one conspiracy factual story to pick from among all the topics you could possibly choose from, they make for great listening and reading but that is all it is though, fiction.

Its opinions like these I really get frustrated with. You need to learn the definitions of theory. Mind you gravity is a theory, but I'm sure you still believe something is holding your feet on the ground ;)

The problem is that misinformation is the biggest weapon used to satisfy the masses. Just enough out there to doubt everything. 9/11 is a huge one. What I believe is nonessential as facts remain that cannot be answered...like the tower that was never hit...

If you or others can't differentiate between a scientific theory and a conspiracy theory then tough luck.

Luck would be better applied to someone who types yet does not comprehend. Feel free to read your original post and realize it is in fact easy to have a theory that cannot at the moment be explained or defined with absolute certainty. I sure hope you are not religious ;)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This one creeps me out.

There was actually a second call back from the saying it was a hoax. He even got into frantic mode again to prove he could sound authentic. Dont know if the second call was legit or another conspiracy in itself. There was another call to art once with a guy flying his plane over area 51 and was shot down thats pretty wierd to

Coast to Coast AM FTW.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived