Second Skin Audio

4th order for three 15's

def loudness

Let him Learn By trial and error

If he wants to do it and can afford it then go for it

Just make sure you keep us updated

^^^ THIS!!! If you still choose to build an enclosure for mismatched subs and amps, atleast post pics and vids for our enjoyment. :popcorn:

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Techforce let Exo keep them in there for a while but Exo was never going to keep the audio stuff.

Yup, I heard it quite a few times, techforce doesn't live too far from me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Fail thread is a fail!!!!!

This thing should have been reported after this comment

I've got the subs...why not use it. My 2cents...

Seriously gimme a break. What's going on????

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

We bought an expedition a while it came with system in it already it had a crossfire 2 channel 2.200 I think and 3 250 watt crossfire subs and 1 250 watt visonik sub in a sealed box behind the third row firing down

To me it sounded better than anything I've had sound wise it was pretty loud anybody that heard it liked how it sounded

I have a cousin hes not into car audio but he's really picky about sound and he liked how it sounded

Maybe got lucky

Im just in for the fail pics!! But seriously what is wrong with folks on here lately? It's getting worse too! I don't understand why you would take the time to post a thread asking a question that you "know will work" and when experts in this field tell you it won't you don't listen! Makes no effing sense!! I'd love to see the mods start nipping this shit cause all it's gonna do is make folks not want to help, and if that happens this site no longer separates itself from all the others!

All that being said please post pics and videos so everyone here can say they told you so! Man up too cause no one likes to admit when they're wrong but since you've put yourself out there like this, I say you must post or it should be..........well i won't say it cause I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to play mod, but I think everyone knows what I'm getting at!

That is all! Good luck to you! :popcorn:

Im just in for the fail pics!! But seriously what is wrong with folks on here lately? It's getting worse too! I don't understand why you would take the time to post a thread asking a question that you "know will work" and when experts in this field tell you it won't you don't listen! Makes no effing sense!! I'd love to see the mods start nipping this shit cause all it's gonna do is make folks not want to help, and if that happens this site no longer separates itself from all the others!

All that being said please post pics and videos so everyone here can say they told you so! Man up too cause no one likes to admit when they're wrong but since you've put yourself out there like this, I say you must post or it should be..........well i won't say it cause I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to play mod, but I think everyone knows what I'm getting at!

That is all! Good luck to you! :popcorn:

*Drops mic and exits stage right*, LIKE A BAWSE!!!

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I wanted to do a 4th cause I know it's going to work.

If you know its going to work design my 4th order...... :johnecon:

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened