February 2013 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Sundown Audio

February 2013 SOTM Vote  

197 members have voted

1. 1. February 2013 SOTM Vote

That's why I'm glad I don't vote for myself. Doesn't matter if I nominate myself or if I get nominated. I run every month and take pride in my work, where I've come from and where I'm at today. And to be nominated by someone and supported by many that have seen what I've started off with and see the final result of taking advice, reading about everything, and learning, I think of it as an honor.

I've been in the sotm runnings for the better part of a year, and never got upset or butthurt about losing. Same goes for Skippy. If anyone has room or reason to complain, it's him and we all know it lol. But no, never hear a complaint, instead it's always a congratulations to the winner because they deserved it.

I'm here for the fun of competing and the sportsmanship of most everyone involved.

If you come in here demanding or expecting something to be handed to you, carry that attitude elsewhere.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That's why I'm glad I don't vote for myself. Doesn't matter if I nominate myself or if I get nominated. I run every month and take pride in my work, where I've come from and where I'm at today. And to be nominated by someone and supported by many that have seen what I've started off with and see the final result of taking advice, reading about everything, and learning, I think of it as an honor.

I've been in the sotm runnings for the better part of a year, and never got upset or butthurt about losing. Same goes for Skippy. If anyone has room or reason to complain, it's him and we all know it lol. But no, never here a complaint, instead it's always a congratulations to the winner because they deserved it.

I'm here for the fun of competing and the sportsmanship of most everyone involved.

If you come in here demanding or expecting something to be handed to you, carry that attitude elsewhere.

and that right there is why you got my vote

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Thanks bro :)

And I know damn well that my build isn't the best on that list. Ray, Swift, SVB, I.V., 46panel..... Just to name a few on the list of amazing build this month, it's an honor to run next to them in this friendly competition. I'm not hitting 50's daily, or at all for that fact, but hey, this is my build, and I'm proud of it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I've been in the sotm runnings for the better part of a year, and never got upset or butthurt about losing. Same goes for Skippy. If anyone has room or reason to complain, it's him and we all know it lol. But no, never here a complaint, instead it's always a congratulations to the winner because they deserved it.

Thanks bro :)

And I know damn well that my build isn't the best on that list. Ray, Swift, SVB, I.V., 46panel..... Just to name a few on the list of amazing build this month, it's an honor to run next to them in this friendly competition. I'm not hitting 50's daily, or at all for that fact, but hey, this is my build, and I'm proud of it.

Okay, okay you can get off your soap box now we all get it you're humble. :lol2: Real talk though in my eyes there is a small list of people running this month that deserve a vote simply because of the time they have put into their build and the time they've spent helping others. Hell Adam has helped me with issues on my Civic, I have countless PM's, FB messages and texts with this queer walking me through how to get shit done as easy as possible. Ju shall get my vote brotha, you already know :drinks:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

>Thanks bro :)

Okay, okay you can get off your soap box now we all get it you're humble. :lol2: Real talk though in my eyes there is a small list of people running this month that deserve a vote simply because of the time they have put into their build and the time they've spent helping others. Hell Adam has helped me with issues on my Civic, I have countless PM's, FB messages and texts with this queer walking me through how to get shit done as easy as possible. Ju shall get my vote brotha, you already know :drinks:

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

>Thanks bro :)

And I know damn well that my build isn't the best on that list. Ray, Swift, SVB, I.V., 46panel..... Just to name a few on the list of amazing build this month, it's an honor to run next to them in this friendly competition. I'm not hitting 50's daily, or at all for that fact, but hey, this is my build, and I'm proud

of it.

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

:johnecon::gayhaaay1:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Voted for splizaat, I looked through the (om nom) nom thread and figured he had the weakest setup, I'm a sucker for the underdog ;) (not just cuz I am one, either)

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Damn I'm not even an underdog LOL

There are some pretty bad ass builds here, I shouldn't be better than any of you anyway... Cmon and vote people this turnout is weeeeaaakkkk!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived