Which gun would you buy for a first handgun?

If size isn't an issue then might as well get a full size. Try out the g17, and Springfield xdm 9 4.5".

I wanted to but they didnt have any in stock, bummed me out. I was finding that it was the width of the grip that was a big factor for so a gun that comes with different grips is what ill need most likely but I've never had a problem with any glock. I held the 22 tonight felt pretty good

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Ruger lcp .380

You can fit the damn little thing in your ass crack if that's where you wanted to put it. 380 packs quite a wallop as well. Conceal ability is what this pistol was made for.

For guys with hulk hands it may not be your best choice. It's a small frame but I recommend it.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Ruger lcp .380

You can fit the damn little thing in your ass crack if that's where you wanted to put it. 380 packs quite a wallop as well. Conceal ability is what this pistol was made for.

For guys with hulk hands it may not be your best choice. It's a small frame but I recommend it.

It is even small for me. I am not fan of small i like a good size gun

IWI Jericho 941 .40 full steel frame

not a bad pistol at all, i have newer version of it in .40 with poly lower, steel upper easy to handle when shooting. also comes in full steel, and 9mm ,.40, .45 not to mention comes with 3 different barrel lengths from 4.75 to 3. aslo known as a baby desert eagle.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Ruger lcp .380

No doubt. I love a gun that fits just right in your hands. I guess I overlooked your original question. I was thinking more geared towards what would you want more for concealment rather than just a nice gun.

For me, my everyday perfect fit handgun is the smith and Wesson sw9ve 9mm. I love it and it loves me lol.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

glock 19 or a Cobre M11

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Ruger lcp .380

No doubt. I love a gun that fits just right in your hands. I guess I overlooked your original question. I was thinking more geared towards what would you want more for concealment rather than just a nice gun.

For me, my everyday perfect fit handgun is the smith and Wesson sw9ve 9mm. I love it and it loves me lol.

I was really surprised how well i like the sw M&P 40

Archived