boom50cal Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 Nice deep pockets On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
DubNDodge Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 I swear we see a payment to shca every other week lol '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Carbon Posted July 14, 2013 Author Report Posted July 14, 2013 I swear we see a payment to shca every other week lol I need alot of their product Jon is a good guy!
Swordlordboy1234 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 I swear we see a payment to shca every other week lol I need alot of their product Jon is a good guy! Question is...... Do you have a sky high SHIRT? My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Carbon Posted July 14, 2013 Author Report Posted July 14, 2013 I swear we see a payment to shca every other week lol I need alot of their product Jon is a good guy! Question is...... Do you have a sky high SHIRT? Maybe I do maybe I dont. Maybe I might just make one.
boom50cal Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 I want one if you make one! White medium 100% v-neck. Hanes preferably On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
tsmigs619 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 not sure if i missed it, but what you using this for? looks neat haha WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 Nobody likes a bully. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
killallblue Posted July 14, 2013 Report Posted July 14, 2013 Today was a long day out in the heat carbon wants to be the one to upload the picks -.- I think I should be able to lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.