scooter99 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Why do I even bother to post updates. If this bullshit continues in my thread i'm pulling the plug. Dude don't threaten us. You don't have the sack to pull the plug. You're invested now! You won't do it! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
scooter99 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Damn, got a ton of work done today (not being sarcastic either) Lookin good I wish I knew where the hell you got that badass circuit breaker, all I could find were junky ring post style that dont fit 1/0 lugs Here, I just googled Rockford Fosgate 200 amp circuit breaker and they're plentiful. https://www.google.com/search?q=rockford+fosgate+200+amp+circuit+breaker&oq=Rockford+Fosgate+200+amp+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3j69i62l2.6205j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Hellbilly429 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Yeah thanks, little late, I ordered my stuff thro Sonic with some other stuff so I never even bothered to look too hard, wish I had now... 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Carbon Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 Why do I even bother to post updates. If this bullshit continues in my thread i'm pulling the plug. Dude don't threaten us. You don't have the sack to pull the plug. You're invested now! You won't do it! I think you misunderstood that. Im not threatening anyone. Im getting tired of taking pictures and uploading them just to get shit for doing it. Ill have this thread locked. I will post pictures and videos once we have the car done.
PaulPumpsBass Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Why do I even bother to post updates. If this bullshit continues in my thread i'm pulling the plug. Dude don't threaten us. You don't have the sack to pull the plug. You're invested now! You won't do it! I think you misunderstood that. Im not threatening anyone. Im getting tired of taking pictures and uploading them just to get shit for doing it. Ill have this thread locked. I will post pictures and videos once we have the car done. I'd love to see it when it's finished... How long do you think until you have a finished product? I'm right there in Baltimore, so... I'd love to see it in person. 1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space) 2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row) 1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them) 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do) Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.
SnowDrifter Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Why do I even bother to post updates. If this bullshit continues in my thread i'm pulling the plug. Dude don't threaten us. You don't have the sack to pull the plug. You're invested now! You won't do it! I think you misunderstood that. Im not threatening anyone. Im getting tired of taking pictures and uploading them just to get shit for doing it. Ill have this thread locked. I will post pictures and videos once we have the car done. Please no ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
scooter99 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 It was pretty self explanatory. I understood it perfectly and you just reiterated what I said. But I'd love to see more pictures. Maybe we can get some updates more than once a month? Maybe? Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Why do I even bother to post updates. If this bullshit continues in my thread i'm pulling the plug.Dude don't threaten us. You don't have the sack to pull the plug. You're invested now! You won't do it! X2, deep down you secretly love it, lol I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
bighossf150 Posted July 27, 2013 Report Posted July 27, 2013 Why do I even bother to post updates. If this bullshit continues in my thread i'm pulling the plug. Dude don't threaten us. You don't have the sack to pull the plug. You're invested now! You won't do it! I think you misunderstood that. Im not threatening anyone. Im getting tired of taking pictures and uploading them just to get shit for doing it. Ill have this thread locked. I will post pictures and videos once we have the car done. I'd love to see it when it's finished... How long do you think until you have a finished product? I'm right there in Baltimore, so... I'd love to see it in person. SBN 2018 lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
killallblue Posted July 28, 2013 Report Posted July 28, 2013 Here is a update from today if you know how much work into this then you will appreciate this
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.