Hellbilly429 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I just want to say I want to see this build happen piece by piece, I like to see the in between stuff, and am glad this was re-opened 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Miguels Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 lol yay its open wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! exactly the reason carbon had it locked.. post dumping is a muthafuka back on topic.. liking how the rings are coming out my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Leo1103 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Are any more speakers going in the front doors? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
SMZ2 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 What fabric is that? The doors already look loud man! This is giving me a better idea at fiberglassing my doors. Did you have to cut the door any? My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
killallblue Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I had to cut just a tad to get the ring to sit down but for the speakers I never cut that till the door is done And it's just fleece
tsmigs619 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 wow those doors look loud as hell. like the p lacement of everything too WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.
Trey_Dog650 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Why go with only 2 10's when you could have went with multiple little ones? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Rmichael91 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 It doesn't have to be a monster for mids and highs. Just keep up and barely out do the wall. Keeping the doors clean and simply, I like it. But what about the rest of those pwxs?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.