Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 And I'm wired to -2ohms Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 h So what's[4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= better yet whats ( . Y . ) my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
mnrookie Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 So what's [4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= 2! I think, I was pretty bad at math.
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 My new excuse for when I'm loosing Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Miguels Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 So what's [4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= stop passing your phone number around.. no one wants to hit it my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
CJ18 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 So what's [4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= Im drinking and it is way to late for that shit!
xx1 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 another one? I'm drunk LOL audio related merchandise (decals,banners,lanyards,hats,shirt,etc)
audiofanaticz Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 ^^^^ I see you got more hats, I gotta grab another one soon
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 h So what's [4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= better yet whats ( . Y . ) Hmm? Umm?? Lol I've ne'er been good with abstract things but I got this one Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted February 23, 2013 Report Posted February 23, 2013 So what's [4/2((2-2)(4+4))]+2= 2! I think, I was pretty bad at math. Idk now either Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.