Fall in a restaurant bathroom

I can completely understand the accident. I'm really not saying she is at fault, I'm not even blaming her. I'm saying it's preposterous to think compensation is in order. If she sat through the rest of dinner the chances of severe injury is pretty low. Take some Aleve, have her get 8 hours and move on.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Says every person trying to get something. When you become the owner of a restaurant and someone gets hurt let us know

Called insurance. Rates go up with claims, that's for sure, but if you're a decent human being... you wouldn't deny or discourage that from happening. Tell me, if you go in any business and fall, break your back. Who pays? 100% insurance. Think the owner of the business will pay even 1 cent of your bills? HELL NO. They may offer a free drink or whatnot while you're there waiting for medical help, which they can just write off the drink. So the OP's girl fell and is hurt. It's not serious as she didn't require an ambulance and all that. She went through the whole night with the pain. But to be rude, to be all that, shows like they're hiding something.

Sheena = pedobear

It doesn't matter who's fault it is, this is why they have insurance. Find out who their insurance is and file a claim.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I absolutely hate what this world is becoming, and it's people like the OP propelling it in that direction.

and also, was she

A. wearing heels?

B. drinking?

or a combination of the both?

I can't help but blame her for not looking where she's going

You have a very good couple of points there.

I'm with ht on this one. Give her a nice rub down and call it a night lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Shit the amount of times I've slipped and fell in places and I don't sue. Mostly when I'm out drinking. The only thing I can blame is my own stupidity.

Unless she was injured and had to go to hospital or have surgery it sounds like a money racket.

Usually places are sued simply to pay for medical expenses or genuine loss of earnings from said injury, anything else just seems shady.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Never really read about the McD's incident but its quite interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

She was 79 and spilled her coffee on her lap while wearing cotton sweat pants so it soaked it up and she suffered 3rd degree burns requiring skin grafts. She originally only sued for $18k to cover medical expenses and McD's only offered her $800 so she got an attorney and they tried for $90k then $300k, both of which McD's denied and they went for $2.4 million which ended up being lowered down to $640k.

They found McD's was serving the coffee @ 180-190F which could cause severe burns (like in the case), most other establishments served theirs between 140-160F which would take longer to cause such burns. McD's had actually already paid out $500k in settlements for burn cases. The jury found McD's 80% @ fault due to the extra hot coffee and because their warnings were not large enough on the cups and she was 20% at fault.

I get the whole coffee is hot, no duh but yeah they were making it extra hot since they said "most of our customers who go through the drive thru are commuters so the extra temp keeps it hot while they travel" but they did a study and most ppl drank it right away so the extra temp was pretty much unnecessary. I think the whole suing for all the money was her lawyers idea than hers.

Is this even real? I'm getting out of this country, it's full of morons.

I'm gonna hate

Never really read about the McD's incident but its quite interesting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

She was 79 and spilled her coffee on her lap while wearing cotton sweat pants so it soaked it up and she suffered 3rd degree burns requiring skin grafts. She originally only sued for $18k to cover medical expenses and McD's only offered her $800 so she got an attorney and they tried for $90k then $300k, both of which McD's denied and they went for $2.4 million which ended up being lowered down to $640k.

They found McD's was serving the coffee @ 180-190F which could cause severe burns (like in the case), most other establishments served theirs between 140-160F which would take longer to cause such burns. McD's had actually already paid out $500k in settlements for burn cases. The jury found McD's 80% @ fault due to the extra hot coffee and because their warnings were not large enough on the cups and she was 20% at fault.

I get the whole coffee is hot, no duh but yeah they were making it extra hot since they said "most of our customers who go through the drive thru are commuters so the extra temp keeps it hot while they travel" but they did a study and most ppl drank it right away so the extra temp was pretty much unnecessary. I think the whole suing for all the money was her lawyers idea than hers.

Is this even real? I'm getting out of this country, it's full of morons.

Just now you figured that out? Lol. Didn't you hear about people who voted for Obama in his first term JUST BECAUSE he was black? Didn't know a word he said, didn't know a thing about him, just "he's black, I'm voting for him". Not being man man but seriously... people in this country are definite morons. Not everyone as do have some good great people but... holy crap. Got a lot of morons too.

Sheena = pedobear

Someone always manages to bring politics into everything.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived