>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

Looks good. from a video I saw of one guys opinion, he says that the s4 will be a awesome phone if you do not own a Samsung product. lots of the new things on the s4 will be software. so if you have a s3 you can root your phone and get most of the features.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

i have a samsung!! lol. but it's a pre-paid pos. i have internet access but can't even get to my email. lmfao. not kidding. But yeah, with all of the announced things, I think it'll be better than apple's next phone with some features, such as that pausing of video if you look away, ect. But to take over the market? I'm not sure. Maybe once it's released and people get to toy around with it, then sure. But until then, I'm not sure.

Sheena = pedobear

I hope the final version has the 3d camera on the back, doubt it though

I had the Evo 3d when my 4g bricked. I only used the 3d feature once. i think it's a slight waste. was awesome for games. but thats about it. I also think the 3d was a downgrade compaired to the 4g.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

im going to get one on the preorder i think depending on drop date. if its april im in. i cant deal with my current phone for another 3 months though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

From what I've seen online, seems like a pretty legit phone. control your tv, although as Blue and I were talking in chat... does that mean JUST the TV or does that mean dvr's? surround sounds? ect? do gestures to flip through pages, ect. Seems like a legit phone.

You should be able to control a lot of stuff with it, but you may have to use different apps. My Onkyo receiver has a droid app that I use now on my 2 year old Charge. I'm sure most manufacturers will be following suit.

im going to get one on the preorder i think depending on drop date. if its april im in. i cant deal with my current phone for another 3 months though

Supposedly, End of April. That what I read on CNN. So if you pre-order (if that's an option, I've never pre-ordered a phone so idk), should be good to go. Otherwise, worst case? Early May.

From what I've seen online, seems like a pretty legit phone. control your tv, although as Blue and I were talking in chat... does that mean JUST the TV or does that mean dvr's? surround sounds? ect? do gestures to flip through pages, ect. Seems like a legit phone.

You should be able to control a lot of stuff with it, but you may have to use different apps. My Onkyo receiver has a droid app that I use now on my 2 year old Charge. I'm sure most manufacturers will be following suit.

Sounds good to me. I have an Onkyo as well. But as far as compatibility with anything, Idk. I got it like 2 years ago. So... Idk.

Sheena = pedobear

if anyone comes across a pre order for this let me know. Im gonna jump on it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived