>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

only thing I kinda like about t-mobile is you can upgrade whenever but you pay full price for the phones, pay the regular 200 up front, 100 dollar mail in rebate and then the rest of the value of the phone is added to your plan and devided into 24 monthly payments, like my uncle is paying iirc 20 dollars a month for his galaxy s3, he can get an upgrade whenever as long as the other phone has been paid off.

That's what I am doing

I'm loving t-mobile though, I have a cell tower of theirs 2 blocks away from my house lol

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

its a large market why not try to get that business?

Here in CA, Sprint is the Shit reception company, its terrible and sometimes not even usable at all here.

I havent really ever had a reception issue with tmobile here, but again different places are going to have different results.

Ghetto are companies like (simple mobile, straight talk, netzero, cricket, solevei) all companies who have no infrastructure of their own and just piggyback off what other companies allow them to.

On topic though, S4 nothing whatsoever about it (for me as a phone guy)made me want one in any way, with premium feeling devices starting to roll out, im not with the same look and feeling plastic slab. 13megapixel camera....same optics as all thier other cameras so no thank you. Dont really care about gestures that will never be used ( not touching the phone to flip through pics). Touchwiz....and i loath the blue(white) screens that amoled displays always have. Hopefully the s5 will be somethign thats alot different and actually uses Samsungs chip rather then the s4 qualcom pro one.

Att has a pre order but does anyone know actual release date? How about for Verizon? Phone looks badazz. Thinking about this or gonna wait for another Note release?, maybe Note 3?

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

As per vague direction from Samsung President J.K. Shin at Mobile Unpacked last Thursday, the Galaxy S4 will release in late April; that date has since been projected as April 26, therefore, we can estimate a three-week window during which U.S. prices will be revealed.

That's as close of a release date you'll get until AT LEAST April 1st. They aren't going to release anymore information basically until 2nd quarter (April 1st) at the earliest. At least that's what IBT says. (international business times)

Sheena = pedobear

• 2 weeks later...

So with it now being the next quarter, I did some research to see if I could find anything. I found a few interesting things...

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/features/samsung-galaxy-s4-vs-iphone-5-and-rest-of-the-competition-342672

Forget that's a S4 vs Iphone 5 comparison. Look at the chart. Availability... hmm.

Another website has it for a later date...

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s_iv-5125.php

But obviously no one knows. Only one carrier has said anything as far as availability and that's T-mobile saying May 1st.

And pricing? Only AT&T has said with $250. But that's pre-order so who truly knows on that. Stay tuned I suppose.

Sheena = pedobear

does this wrok for you or do you need more?

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/06/t-mobile-and-dollar-general-stores-announce-partnership-for-t-mobiles-prepaid-monthly-4g-products/

its the hood phone around here. Like its the only one that has stores in the ghetto or something. not to mention shit reception once you leave the big cities.

Sounds like MetroPCS here in SoCal.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

does this wrok for you or do you need more?

http://www.tmonews.com/2012/06/t-mobile-and-dollar-general-stores-announce-partnership-for-t-mobiles-prepaid-monthly-4g-products/

its the hood phone around here. Like its the only one that has stores in the ghetto or something. not to mention shit reception once you leave the big cities.

Sounds like MetroPOS here in SoCal.

Fixed ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived