>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

The s4 active is a fully waterproof [hone, only downside is that it is exclusively at the worst carrier ever. at&t lol. I dropped my S3 in a pond at work last week, threw it in a bag of rice and it still runs great. Claimed the insurance, waiting for the new one to come in. I am going to sell it and move on up to the S4

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Never owned a smartphone before, but about how much data each month are you guys using? And how often do you use the internet? Really hoping 2gigs will be enough

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Never owned a smartphone before, but about how much data each month are you guys using? And how often do you use the internet? Really hoping 2gigs will be enough

depends on the person and what they do. i used to play a game that required internet and would run up probably about 6 gigs worth a month. now, i don't play that anymore, don't really do anything except use navigation and doesn't use that much data. As far as the internet, eh, rarely. I mean, it's nice to look up things but there's always an app for it. Like need the weather? Don't even have to do anything except unlock the phone cause right there on the home screen, it'll tell you the weather. wanna know sports? sportscenter app. news? news apps. list goes on.

Sheena = pedobear

You also tend to use more data in the very beginning as you are super stoked about having a smartphone and download apps and look at shit all the time. Wife and i share 6 GB a month, and really we could probably get away with sharing 2 as when I am home I am connected to the wireless the rest of the night.

Yeah, I have wifi at home so I would probably just use that to download all the apps n whatnot

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure how many of you have otterbox. But... read on here or online (forget) that they have awesome customer service so figured I'd try it out since my case is, warped. Top doesn't fit flush with phone anymore. They asked me to send 2 pics, which I took, and within them being open for like 30 minutes, I got an email saying approved. They will ship me out a new case. Ok, as typical companies, approved but they'll wait to ship it out. Nope. later the same day (today), shipping number. Hasn't officially shipped yet, just FedEx has the info so not sure how long to get here (kinda wanna just drive there as they literally are one hour away from me) but... just thought i'd share.

Any problems at all? Talk to Otterbox. And put it in this section cause... I have a S4.

Sheena = pedobear

• 3 weeks later...

i played with my friends s4 so tempted get one and sams club has it on sale till the 22nd. but the thing i store my pictures on my mac is there any thing i can do to make the phone work with my mac as long as a can download pics and videos i'm happy with that. is there anyway you can turn off location services for the camera and what ever apps i download ? and is there a app where what ever music i have in mp3 format on my itunes i can transfer to the phone ? and if i'm on the road and someone sends me a text is there a way i can get it to read the text out so i don't have to look at my phone ?

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc