Badass 8 picture. Plan for new build. Hammer's budget fun.

Finishing my Enclosure  

62 members have voted

1. 1. How I should finish my enclosure, allowing multiple choice, please pick two max please.

• Fur
    • Bedliner, Trunk coating Black
    • Vinyl (black/gray)
    • Carpet
    • Splatter paint
    • Wood Veneer, wood vinyl (Pita due to box size/dims)

I like it man! Definitely not bad for a budget build!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Surprised me, I didn't expect it. I plan on going to the next socal meet, maybe if they have a TL I will get a number, I've NEVER METERED or even heard a 150 setup before.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

So the back plastic paneling in my truck rattles like no ones business, that whole area has a good amoutn of Roadkill on it under the plastic panel, Doesn anyone have any ideas on how to make the shitty chevy clips snap in tigheter? Should I jsut put some deadener on the platic panel to giv eit some mass. This thing seriously slaps against the back of the cab so hard its obnoxious.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You could stick a couple bags of pollyfill in there, Idk if it would stop it but it should help if you cram that shit in there tight.

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

I just took mine out. It won't stop lol, until it's out.

yeah I think ur right.. Gave demos a few times today and it came off on its own. Some kid who has never heard a system told me to turn it down and jumped out lol..

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

• 2 weeks later...

Update.

Got some new mids and tweets. Tweets not here yet.

NEO goodness from CDT.

temporary_zps48b888f5.jpg

temporary_zpsbe6bf249.jpg

So thin

Next to some 3" Dayton full range speakers for my PC build.

temporary_zps11c875fd.jpg

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Also ordered the fur a few days ago. Should be here today or tomrrow hopefully, I want to get it done.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B9ZX1DI/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and picked up some of the oldstock AQ soft dome tweeets until I find something else I like better. My current tweets are old hard domes I had that sound like ass.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Nice pull on the cdt's.

Hell, I like the Dayton drivers also.

Yeah I was thinking of trying the Dayton reference 7" but the depth is too much...the 6" cuts it close. I am planning on a tower build for home use that uses the 7" drivers in a MTM configuration.

Got the CDT's on their webiste in the refurb section for a great price.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived