TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Company size... Which has nothing to do with the original comment or how it even applies to the conversation. The number of employees is already as low it will be. You think they want 200 employees? Nice try though Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Miguels Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Customer service has a lot to do with the price. Do us a favor, get your refund and next time don't buy the cheapest thing you could find. Next time you won't have to keep worrying because you don't have it yet. Trust me, if it's been as long as it has been and your sick of it, then go a different route. Pretty freaking easy. Oh. You probably were in love with the price. Thats ludicrous. Customers should expect no service whatsoever if they pay $10 instead of $100? Crescendo is not the cheapest, neither the most expensive. I think this is the major problem with car audio catalog companies. As long as a company throws an image out on the web and beats the next guy, thats all people care about. Companies like Skar and DC Audio have relatively cheap prices and by far excellent customer service than what I've seen from ANY of these other online companies. The problem is most of these online consumers only care about price. I can't see any of these companies progressing on a larger scale than they are not if they continue. They'll never be Kicker or JL if they dont change their business models.No. You read that wrong. I'm not talking relatively cheap, nor have I said that cheap products have 0 customer service. Compare the DC 5.0, Skar 4500, sundown 4500, and the crescendo BC5500 on price. Do you see it being relative in price now? Didn't think so. You also are comparing all of them to the only direct company (I know AQ is too but I didn't list them), so they have the staffing and dealer base to help take care of issues, situations, and w questions as they arise. It is pretty obvious th company has cut out as much as possible in order to keep prices down, that includes staffing.So....like I said but somehow was missed, go to DC, Sundown, Skar. You pay a little more but will get that customer service they are known for. But when you bought the cheapest quality product you can, how can you bitch about the customer service? You get what you pay for. Hell, how many people go back to a company SIMPLY because of the customer service? Crescendo was late on the 3k, the BC line, the pro audio mids initial release, multi channel amp release, and even though the batteries were kept secret even those were later than expected. Nothing new with them. If you want it, you want it. You want top product, top CS, and want the product right now? Maybe it's time to look somewhere else. Not sure if you have noticed, but Crescendo has raised their prices, they are no longer $100 cheaper than everyone else, they are now right on par with everyone.Oh and I do call bullshit on paying for customer service. If you want to run a business and be successful, you dont go to SBN when you know you have customers that have been waiting for orders, you stay in the office, fill those orders and answer your email. SBN will be there next year, your customers might not! i dont like bashing you because you are okay in my books but didnt DC do the same just a few weeks ago in no way im saying they did bad or anything. DC still has better CS and good gear my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Carbon Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Company size... Which has nothing to do with the original comment or how it even applies to the conversation. The number of employees is already as low it will be. You think they want 200 employees? Nice try though lol really thats all you got from that post?
Azagtoth502 Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Customer service has a lot to do with the price. Do us a favor, get your refund and next time don't buy the cheapest thing you could find. Next time you won't have to keep worrying because you don't have it yet. Trust me, if it's been as long as it has been and your sick of it, then go a different route. Pretty freaking easy. Oh. You probably were in love with the price. Thats ludicrous. Customers should expect no service whatsoever if they pay $10 instead of $100? Crescendo is not the cheapest, neither the most expensive. I think this is the major problem with car audio catalog companies. As long as a company throws an image out on the web and beats the next guy, thats all people care about. Companies like Skar and DC Audio have relatively cheap prices and by far excellent customer service than what I've seen from ANY of these other online companies. The problem is most of these online consumers only care about price. I can't see any of these companies progressing on a larger scale than they are not if they continue. They'll never be Kicker or JL if they dont change their business models. No. You read that wrong. I'm not talking relatively cheap, nor have I said that cheap products have 0 customer service. Compare the DC 5.0, Skar 4500, sundown 4500, and the crescendo BC5500 on price. Do you see it being relative in price now? Didn't think so. You also are comparing all of them to the only direct company (I know AQ is too but I didn't list them), so they have the staffing and dealer base to help take care of issues, situations, and w questions as they arise. It is pretty obvious th company has cut out as much as possible in order to keep prices down, that includes staffing. So....like I said but somehow was missed, go to DC, Sundown, Skar. You pay a little more but will get that customer service they are known for. But when you bought the cheapest quality product you can, how can you bitch about the customer service? You get what you pay for. Hell, how many people go back to a company SIMPLY because of the customer service? Crescendo was late on the 3k, the BC line, the pro audio mids initial release, multi channel amp release, and even though the batteries were kept secret even those were later than expected. Nothing new with them. If you want it, you want it. You want top product, top CS, and want the product right now? Maybe it's time to look somewhere else. hell remember how long it took them to update the godamn site. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 What site? CACO was their site for like...years, LOL. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
CJ18 Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Customer service has a lot to do with the price. Do us a favor, get your refund and next time don't buy the cheapest thing you could find. Next time you won't have to keep worrying because you don't have it yet. Trust me, if it's been as long as it has been and your sick of it, then go a different route. Pretty freaking easy. Oh. You probably were in love with the price. Thats ludicrous. Customers should expect no service whatsoever if they pay $10 instead of $100? Crescendo is not the cheapest, neither the most expensive. I think this is the major problem with car audio catalog companies. As long as a company throws an image out on the web and beats the next guy, thats all people care about. Companies like Skar and DC Audio have relatively cheap prices and by far excellent customer service than what I've seen from ANY of these other online companies. The problem is most of these online consumers only care about price. I can't see any of these companies progressing on a larger scale than they are not if they continue. They'll never be Kicker or JL if they dont change their business models.No. You read that wrong. I'm not talking relatively cheap, nor have I said that cheap products have 0 customer service. Compare the DC 5.0, Skar 4500, sundown 4500, and the crescendo BC5500 on price. Do you see it being relative in price now? Didn't think so. You also are comparing all of them to the only direct company (I know AQ is too but I didn't list them), so they have the staffing and dealer base to help take care of issues, situations, and w questions as they arise. It is pretty obvious th company has cut out as much as possible in order to keep prices down, that includes staffing. So....like I said but somehow was missed, go to DC, Sundown, Skar. You pay a little more but will get that customer service they are known for. But when you bought the cheapest quality product you can, how can you bitch about the customer service? You get what you pay for. Hell, how many people go back to a company SIMPLY because of the customer service? Crescendo was late on the 3k, the BC line, the pro audio mids initial release, multi channel amp release, and even though the batteries were kept secret even those were later than expected. Nothing new with them. If you want it, you want it. You want top product, top CS, and want the product right now? Maybe it's time to look somewhere else. Not sure if you have noticed, but Crescendo has raised their prices, they are no longer $100 cheaper than everyone else, they are now right on par with everyone. Oh and I do call bullshit on paying for customer service. If you want to run a business and be successful, you dont go to SBN when you know you have customers that have been waiting for orders, you stay in the office, fill those orders and answer your email. SBN will be there next year, your customers might not! i dont like bashing you because you are okay in my books but didnt DC do the same just a few weeks ago in no way im saying they did bad or anything. DC still has better CS and good gear What product did DC have that had been out of stock for months that just arrived? Everyone worked late on Friday and were back in the shop on Monday morning. Nothing wrong at all with taking the weekend to go to a show, my point is if you have had alot of people waiting MONTHS for a product, you shouldnt just disappear. Rusty may not always be reachable, but Jeff and I can be reached in some way 7 days a week.
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 lol really thats all you got from that post? I'll take this slow for you. Crescendo is a direct from the manufacturer business. It is nowhere near the same business model. Their dealers and reps, to me, are not dealers or reps in the traditional sense we've come to understand. They do not have 1,500 shops country wide storing and selling their product. So therefore the number of employees is the only relative information. I don't speak for the company, nor am I affiliated with them in any way, but I hope they do NOT want to be sold at bestbuy or Wal-Mart. I'm almost pretty sure you could go there now though and buy your mids Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 What does not going to SBN do for the product he doesn't have? I'm confused... Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 What does not going to SBN do for the product he doesn't have? I'm confused... He should at least be spending that time contacting the people that have made purchases months ago just to give them some kind of update BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
Miguels Posted March 3, 2013 Report Posted March 3, 2013 Customer service has a lot to do with the price. Do us a favor, get your refund and next time don't buy the cheapest thing you could find. Next time you won't have to keep worrying because you don't have it yet. Trust me, if it's been as long as it has been and your sick of it, then go a different route. Pretty freaking easy. Oh. You probably were in love with the price. Thats ludicrous. Customers should expect no service whatsoever if they pay $10 instead of $100? Crescendo is not the cheapest, neither the most expensive. I think this is the major problem with car audio catalog companies. As long as a company throws an image out on the web and beats the next guy, thats all people care about. Companies like Skar and DC Audio have relatively cheap prices and by far excellent customer service than what I've seen from ANY of these other online companies. The problem is most of these online consumers only care about price. I can't see any of these companies progressing on a larger scale than they are not if they continue. They'll never be Kicker or JL if they dont change their business models.No. You read that wrong. I'm not talking relatively cheap, nor have I said that cheap products have 0 customer service. Compare the DC 5.0, Skar 4500, sundown 4500, and the crescendo BC5500 on price. Do you see it being relative in price now? Didn't think so. You also are comparing all of them to the only direct company (I know AQ is too but I didn't list them), so they have the staffing and dealer base to help take care of issues, situations, and w questions as they arise. It is pretty obvious th company has cut out as much as possible in order to keep prices down, that includes staffing.So....like I said but somehow was missed, go to DC, Sundown, Skar. You pay a little more but will get that customer service they are known for. But when you bought the cheapest quality product you can, how can you bitch about the customer service? You get what you pay for. Hell, how many people go back to a company SIMPLY because of the customer service? Crescendo was late on the 3k, the BC line, the pro audio mids initial release, multi channel amp release, and even though the batteries were kept secret even those were later than expected. Nothing new with them. If you want it, you want it. You want top product, top CS, and want the product right now? Maybe it's time to look somewhere else. Not sure if you have noticed, but Crescendo has raised their prices, they are no longer $100 cheaper than everyone else, they are now right on par with everyone.Oh and I do call bullshit on paying for customer service. If you want to run a business and be successful, you dont go to SBN when you know you have customers that have been waiting for orders, you stay in the office, fill those orders and answer your email. SBN will be there next year, your customers might not! i dont like bashing you because you are okay in my books but didnt DC do the same just a few weeks agoin no way im saying they did bad or anything. DC still has better CS and good gear What product did DC have that had been out of stock for months that just arrived? Everyone worked late on Friday and were back in the shop on Monday morning. Nothing wrong at all with taking the weekend to go to a show, my point is if you have had alot of people waiting MONTHS for a product, you shouldnt just disappear. Rusty may not always be reachable, but Jeff and I can be reached in some way 7 days a week. no there is nothing wrong with that.. just stating DC did the same.. only difference DC got the job done before heading out. i can agree there.. you have even replied to me when you was at the airport lol im just saying thats why we pay more to get DC.. pay an extra hundred and get your stuff in a week or save a few hundreds and wait months and miss shows lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.