Steve Barber Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 I found it on craigslist and was able to work a deal with the guy for $120 and a hi fonics amp I got for free. I hooked her up to my 3500.1 and it is nasty to say the least. It was reconed by PSI with flatwound coil, stitched spiders, and carbon cap. Its actually funny, a guy I know here sold it to some esé's 2 months ago and then I bought it today from those esé's. I texted him and told him I picked up a PSI dp 21" for $120 and he said "in a box with 6 aero ports?". I said "yea you know the sub?" He said "yea It was mine and I sold it to some esé's two months ago!" They just didnt know what they had and needed the cash. Their loss is my gain!!
shogen Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 those deals don't happen hear on the east coast... wtf!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
MrSkippyJ Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 What's an essay? Other than those things I have to write? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Swaggasaur Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 nice find. "essays", mexican dudes? BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
Steve Barber Posted March 4, 2013 Author Report Posted March 4, 2013 nice find. "essays", mexican dudes? Yep lol. No offense to the Mexicans on here. Just what he said to me
raolito1980 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 nice find 2012 GMC SIerra CC System Build Headunit--Stock Sub Amp--DC 2.0k Subs--2-SA8v2's Enclosure--Need one made!! Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4 Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 XS Power D2400--XS D3400 No Big Three yet! http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980
inm Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 esé On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.