TRTC360 Posted March 6, 2013 Author Report Posted March 6, 2013 I couldn't let a girl ride me like that and not expect to get it in after the show, even if it was to just put on a show for the crowd '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
n8ball2013 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 am i the only one who thinks shes not that hot? cute yes but its spring break and broad daylight. Things happen when the sun goes down. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Chris Hammer Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 am i the only one who thinks shes not that hot? cute yes but its spring break and broad daylight. Things happen when the sun goes down. Not that hot...face isn't great..but big tatas and looks down. Fug it..its Spring Break...have fun with her...clean up and have fun again with someone different later that night. The best part about girls that are on the verge of HOT..but not that hot...they try harder ...proof is in the video haha. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
n8ball2013 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 you need to attend a spring break. Daytona panama city. myrtle beach. She aint even cracked the surface of trying hard. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
KillaCam Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 Panama city during spring break is straight crazy. All the girls walk around like they are in heat. Flashing tits everywhere. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
n8ball2013 Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 tahts my point. her actions are laughable to the hoe commission THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Bigsix Posted March 6, 2013 Report Posted March 6, 2013 tahts my point. her actions are laughable to the hoe commission tru dat... not once did i see her face buried in either the other girls tits or Jp's crotch while her own pants were off. But ya, I'd still make a vid of the things I'd do to it and mail it to her parents. Edit: in all actuality, me being me, ( some of u know whats up) I'd take her AND her lil friend back to the room and pound that 'ish like it owed me money. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
BeatBox Posted March 7, 2013 Report Posted March 7, 2013 I want to see pics and vids of you guys systems.
LT.Smoke Posted March 7, 2013 Report Posted March 7, 2013 I thought JP's truck used to move ALOT more air than that?? Also that blonde was cute and had some nice boobs but I am sure that she would rank Moderately low on the caliber of girls that were in attendance at that show... I have never been to SBN but I have attended large shows like HIN in the ATL and shit like that and the caliber of chicks that show up are fucking mind boggling sometimes like where the FUCK did you come from lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
TRTC360 Posted March 7, 2013 Author Report Posted March 7, 2013 I thought JP's truck used to move ALOT more air than that?? Also that blonde was cute and had some nice boobs but I am sure that she would rank Moderately low on the caliber of girls that were in attendance at that show... I have never been to SBN but I have attended large shows like HIN in the ATL and shit like that and the caliber of chicks that show up are fucking mind boggling sometimes like where the FUCK did you come from lol I was told by a good friend of JP that he doesn't demo full tilt at all, it was still moving a shit ton of air, I have a few more videos of his truck with regular hairtricks and me floating a towel in the passenger side window but I still gotta edit them, this year SBN was quite disappointing with the amount of people that went, SBN 2011 had some fine girls there though. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.