Jump to content

ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)


Recommended Posts

Posted

44-Key-RGB-LED-Controller-with-IR-Wirele

brain is on left, led strip plugs into it and theres an ir receiver for the remote

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.



EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Posted

some fun stuff at that :D

your stuff will be sent out soon :)

hell yeah just text me the payment info so we can get it taken care of whenever

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

So you plan on running the LED around the inside of the port to illuminate the Face Bass or is the plan to more illuminate the interior to allow better view of the Sub? Also, Black and Purple would be super bad ass IMO.

But seriously, Pics of that Box or it didnt happen.

Posted

Did you run wires though the doors to the amp through the rubber weather proof thing in the door?

I wonder that too. I recently did it and it wasn't too bad

Life's a trip. . . Don't fall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...