matt14 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 What's the difference? 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
tdsa23 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Ate they better then sundown 2 differant speaker types. Can't compare them HAHAHA!!!! XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 The sundown being a PA and the HAT being a fullrange The sundown neos took a shit on me Reason for getting the silverflutes ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Was talking about rhe sundown comps 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 Can't really compare those either but the HAT's do sound clearer than the sundown comps. But I also had them ran passive so couldn't really mess with anything other than HPF. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Jump off the nuts and tell the truth. Sundown comps are good "for the price" LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 Jump off the nuts and tell the truth. Sundown comps are good "for the price" LOL How am I on the nuts when All I have sundown is 1 thing and it's blown? You can't compare the 2. I'm sure if I was to run the comps active they would have sounded better than they did but I said "the hats are clearer" ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
aculous Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Eh...bet the HATs are in a totally different league. Even with running the sundowns active. Hybrid makes some amazing drivers.
ALPINE408 Posted April 10, 2015 Report Posted April 10, 2015 Wait wait you don't want hat tweets but want to change for hat midbass?!?!?!?!?!?! Mid bass works in a quarter of the bandwith of any other speakers ..... set up properly they don't do much and they don't help clarity Help me understand your thinking please... If it comes down to that's what you want to do and that's that cool.. I just don't understand what you are trying to do I don't think you would be able to tell much of a difference from the silver flutes vs hat mid bass unless your useing it for more then just mid bass And I thought matching was gay lol Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted April 10, 2015 Author Report Posted April 10, 2015 Wait wait you don't want hat tweets but want to change for hat midbass?!?!?!?!?!?! Mid bass works in a quarter of the bandwith of any other speakers ..... set up properly they don't do much and they don't help clarity Help me understand your thinking please... If it comes down to that's what you want to do and that's that cool.. I just don't understand what you are trying to do I don't think you would be able to tell much of a difference from the silver flutes vs hat mid bass unless your useing it for more then just mid bass And I thought matching was gay lol I'm just excited that's all. I have some work to do on the doors before I can determine if I'm actually going to change the midbass. I need to seal the doors off and fuck with the eq some. I literally haven't set anything. Just plugged in and started playing. From what I can tell now I would like the flutes to be a bit more "punchy" but I think sealing the doors will help with that. They play plenty low enough ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.