Miguels Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 you change equipment too damn much Look at his member title.. Fits right in lol my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
ToNasty Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 you change equipment too damn much Look at his member title.. Fits right in lol Exactly why it's there. A few members said I was like orionstang because of that reason haha ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
jcarter1885 Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 I always wanted to try those Faital Pro's, they look beastly. Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
scooter99 Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 I did always love those amps though. Those things are sweet little guys!! Maybe I'll go out and get a few of the 2500's.......................nah nevermind! LOL they are sweet though. I always wanted to try out the reference series, but never did. A buddy of mine had a civic with like 4 or 5 in it running active and he loved them. I had a 2500 and 4 channel rubicon, can't remember which one, and they were legit. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 I was told the multi ch rubicons are good. The monos suck dick. I needed something small and cheap. Fit what I needed ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
scooter99 Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Well then. I liked the one I had. but that's me I guess. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
ToNasty Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 Hopefully I pick up my new amp friday ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 Hopefully I pick up my new amp friday im jelly of it.... id love a boat load of those boards..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted July 3, 2015 Author Report Posted July 3, 2015 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.