ToNasty Posted August 4, 2016 Author Report Posted August 4, 2016 I'll take a shit on your havocs and send you the pictures:) ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
graham0599 Posted August 4, 2016 Report Posted August 4, 2016 Just skimmed through most of this build log. With the equipment you have now, looks like it's gonna sound like . But really I'm jealous of all your equipment. The a-pillars look awesome too My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
ToNasty Posted August 4, 2016 Author Report Posted August 4, 2016 Just skimmed through most of this build log. With the equipment you have now, looks like it's gonna sound like . But really I'm jealous of all your equipment. The a-pillars look awesome too It took me until recently to figure out what I really wanted ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted August 4, 2016 Report Posted August 4, 2016 I'll take a shit on your havocs and send you the pictures:) Kool then I'll hear some shitty subs
baron_of_bass Posted August 4, 2016 Report Posted August 4, 2016 Man, those pillars are sweet! Are they in yet? Give us some pics and stop teasing Team Bass-Hz
ToNasty Posted August 4, 2016 Author Report Posted August 4, 2016 They have been installed since October. Just no speakers in them yet. Atleast I think it was october ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted August 4, 2016 Author Report Posted August 4, 2016 There is some of my pillars installed. But give me a few and ill repost ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
baron_of_bass Posted August 4, 2016 Report Posted August 4, 2016 Thanks, those things are really nice man. Love how they came out Team Bass-Hz
reedal Posted August 5, 2016 Report Posted August 5, 2016 I like the look of the L8v2's a little more than my v1's. But i couldn't find any that were being sold for retail prices. I can't wait to see what they look like in your doors.... and hope i can have mine look half as good when i can do it..... SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.