Car Electrical goes out while driving

Had a quick question if anyone can answer this. For some reason 4 out of 10 times while i'm driving everything in my car just shuts out and turns back on. Have no idea why this is a new problem i started to have last month. Sometimes within a week i have no problems then out of no where it starts to happen right back up and does it every 4 mins.

Was thinking maybe a lose ground? I have a new battery that is not even a year old and can't be it and also have the big 3. But never had problems when i did all that.

i had this happened to me a while ago, and it was my power wire that i ran touching ground frame, it was to close to the heatshield on the headers and melted the jacket on the wire. everything shut off and turned right back on, that was my problem. i recently had this problem with a car, i tried checking everything and i could not find a thing and it stop doing it, weird. i say just check wires and all for any odd things

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Checked all the connections on your wiring?

Could be something loose and shorting out.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Everything in your car? Wouldn't make me think car audio at all, but never know.

Being it is a new battery, check your cables on the battery and make sure they aren't loose, but this is odd.

You 'should' be able to run without a battery (if car is started) so grounding out a power wire seems plausible, but not sure how it could do the whole car. Nothing surprises me though lol.

I'd also check the alt. if you cannot find anything grounding out.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Had this problem once, some cars have a special fuse in their under the hood box called an IOD fuse or something like that. Some of them have a black fuse puller on top of them so manufacturers could pull the fuse and save power in the car while it was in shipment, etc. Pull this fuse and replace it (small fuse you can buy at a local parts store) sometimes fuses blow partially and have hairline cracks and might not look blown but cause problems like this. It fixed my problem. Hope this helps!

THE ANTHRACITE DYC CRUISER

-Fully dipped anthracite grey pt cruiser

-4 skar vvx 12's (version 1)

-Mechman 240 amp alt -Big three in Cadence 1/0

-1 deka intimidator g31 blacktop under the hood

-1 C&D 140ah Batt & 1 C&D 55ah batt in the rear

-Re audio/soundstream mids and highs

-Hifonics Zues 600.4

-DC Audio 3.5k

My friend had this issue,

We found out one of his Big 3 wires was touching the pulley on the alternator. It wore down the jacket and caused his car to "buck" occasionally while driving.

how it is the car had the same problem on my truck replace coil pack and new wires and plugs an notice the Distributor cap was lose an that was my problem.

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Archived