96 impala ss temp sound system

it should already have the corvette servo since it shift quick from 1st to 2nd.. i already have the transgo reprogramming kit that will be installed by begging of 2016 and going to get a yank converter the SS3200..

That stock trans will not hold that power.

it depends how i drive it.. if im constantly on the throttle it wont but regular driving it wont harm it. the 4l60e can be made to handle the torque just have to put in a beast sun shell and a hardened shaft..

I'd stay away from Yanks SS model unless you have them put in a hardened hub and an anti-ballooning plate. I've had two SS3600 balloon on me. The hub wears quick too.

Give Phoenix Transmission a look. Nobody knows more about the 4L GM transmissions than the owner Greg Ducato.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

First bad reviews I seen from yank. All is seen are positive and everyone in the impala forum are advising to get it. They don't seem to have an issue

As to the 4l60e not handling the power. People have used the stock one on the ls swap and they say if I'm not constantly drag racing I will be good. It's not the horsepower thats kills a transmission it's the torque and how fast does it receive it. If I take it easy I won't have any issues. The trans will get a performance rebuild later

Archived