Awesome battery terminals! (3 x 0ga)

yeah what n8 said i got a fuze block from them and u cant put to much torque on them . they will fold like paper

They're made of brass bro lol... my wire is snug

Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs

4 group 34 agm batteries

Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals

Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring

I'll stick to lugs and screws. Never been a fan of any of those terminals that accept plain 'ol wire

I don't mind the wire fittings without terminals. I just don't like the hanky compression fittings. Ive done thousands of installs the only terminals and distros I've had connection issues with were compression fittings from knu. I have some stinger terminals I don't like too but that's because they don't sit snugg on the terminals

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't mind the wire fittings without terminals. I just don't like the hanky compression fittings. Ive done thousands of installs the only terminals and distros I've had connection issues with were compression fittings from knu. I have some stinger terminals I don't like too but that's because they don't sit snugg on the terminals

Overall I wanted simplicity, expandability, and a clean design. I'll report back regarding connectivity when I have these installed, but these really tighten down well on my Kicker wire and so far I'm impressed. The main reason I went with these was the triple 0ga. outputs. I don't mind ring terminals at all, but spending $3 a copper ring terminal and using several adapters to go from top/side mount batteries to 3/8" or 5/16" studs is getting to be too much for me. My stock wiring under the hood was designed for a top mount battery and I would need to use several 8ga. ring terminals to replace what's there. Then I would need a battery terminal with multiple ring terminal mounts to fit the random gauge wires. What loudNlow87 posted was the adapter I was going to get before I found these.

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

4 group 34 agm batteries

I had some compression type terminals. They didn't fit on the posts so I had to pry it open a bit then when I got it on it wasn't tight. It felt cheesy, tossed them in the trash.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I have X2 power batteries from Batteries Plus and these are a tight fit on the posts. The only downside I've found to these so far is the bad design for the plastic cover. When the terminal is on the battery post, there isn't enough room for the cover to clip on the underside of the terminal. It needs about 3/8" and I've never seen top post batteries with longer posts.

And I made a mistake in my earlier post. These aren't brass... they're solid copper with a platinum/silver plating on them. Brass is made of copper + zinc and isn't nearly as conductive.

Crescendo Audio BC3500D

JVC KD-R80BT headunit

4 group 34 agm batteries

I think I always junk the plastic covers anyways. lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived