Should it be considered murder?

Finally got that video to load.. I can't believe that crap. Only 35 years.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

That's complete crap. It's one thing if you are shot in the arm, leg etc. that didn't kill you. That's attempt.

If you did end that person's life for a period of time, and that person is pronounced dead. That is murder.

If you die, and then are resuscitated, are you still dead? No you're not. You are alive. Cannot be charged with murder if victim isn't dead. It is attempted murder.

Also most likey, if I shot you in the arm purposefully, without intention to kill you, that would most likely be felonious assault, maybe aggravated assault (?) I

Also in regards to being pronounced dead, as in officially pronounced dead , that usually doesn't occur before or during any sort of attempts at resuscitation, occurs afterwards. They arent going to "officially" proclaim you as dead until all efforts are exhausted and there is no chance of coming back.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

The person should be charged with attempted murder (depending on the circumstances and the law of course). Unless the target/victim IS dead then there is no Murder.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

That's complete crap. It's one thing if you are shot in the arm, leg etc. that didn't kill you. That's attempt.

If you did end that person's life for a period of time, and that person is pronounced dead. That is murder.

If you die, and then are resuscitated, are you still dead? No you're not. You are alive. Cannot be charged with murder if victim isn't dead. It is attempted murder.

Also in regards to being pronounced dead, as in officially pronounced dead , that usually doesn't occur before or during any sort of attempts at resuscitation, occurs afterwards. They arent going to "officially" proclaim you as dead until all efforts are exhausted and there is no chance of coming back.

Amazes me that getting shot in the arm or leg vs. getting shot and "seeing the light" can be both classified as attempt. Maybe their not, I'm not sure. I don't think they should be though.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Glad he made it out but he had NO business going over there. That almost happened to me, it was a good thing I was in a car. If you don't live in the neighborhood don't go in, listen to the warning signs.

Im pretty sure it was his "friend".. He kept asking him to drive him their. He finally did and then he tried to kill him.. To join a gang

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

Yes but he isn't dead. It is second degree attempted murder.

Thanks. It goes up to third degree, correct?

Should be attempted 1st degree - totally premeditated.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

Archived