White Lightning Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Awesome work Steve !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Jessica Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Holy crap, Steve! You are the man! a long time ago i had a cheapo system, my stuf got stolen. They just slammed the amp power wires in the door and yanked them out of the amps. I got half my stuff back. I knew who did it and they hit 4 other cars that night. Funny thing is, the stuff they stole from me was just cheap wal mart stuff. Theives are a waste of life. Good luck on the rebuild man! Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
michigancapri92 Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 This makes me happy.... Steve's post not that stuff got stolen ... sorry man... but take take it as a gift ... I am so happy dirt bags stole all my shit.... wouldn't have what I got now if it weren't for them ! ... oh and I now have a viper alarm on my dd and other car is now garage kept haha Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Swordlordboy1234, on 13 Mar 2013 - 08:51, said: meade916, on 13 Mar 2013 - 08:25, said: to the O.P., sorry you got your shit stolen bro. I hope you get bigger, better stuff next time and most of all, a good alarm with 2way pager or something. Keep your head up though, i been there and i know it don't feel good at all. Appreciate it Steve. Believe me, I'm gonna make it way bigger and better then it ever was.... This time I've learned some more (don't we always) and I can't wait to get started. I am still in Cali so I have no idea on my cars condition, what's missing, or anything...I only know my windows broken and all of my tools, including my DD1 are gone. No idea about the system yet.Everyone else thank you. I just needed to rant I was pissed last night. I wanted to hurt whoever did that to my car. That was my baby. I put my heart and soul (along with thousands of dollars) into repairing that car into top running condition, restoring the interior, and then another couple grand on the system. It's frustrating knowing that it could all be gone now. A better alarm is in the works for sure. I had the cheapest viper I could fit, just to be loud when set off and to unlock my doors email me your address. I am replacing your DD-1 today. I know it's not an entire system but that is one less thing you will be worrying about.[email protected] use this for motivation to NOT give up on something you love, car audio. And get a damn (better) alarm :D . Matter of fact, pick one out from Sonic and i will donate $50 bucks paypal towards whatever one you like. ill be waiting for your email. Mother fucker Steve your a nice guy. Let my confirm my dd1 is gone Friday before I do any of that. It's just frustrating to know not only was it broke into but your states away and can do nothing...and you don't even know what's happened to it. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Carbon Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Steve, that was great! Seriously a great guy here
SnowDrifter Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught. Remind me to never buy... Or sell anything to you... ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Sorry to hear this man. Hope you get it resolved. Its not my business, but if you bought from an online team member/dealer, you might come out on top with the insurance. Hope the box and everything is still in the trunk though. I hope it's there even if I would come out on top like you said. That stuff is sentimental since it was my first first.... Ill have an update for SMD Friday when I get back to Texas My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
ImaNoob Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 Steve thats awsome !! 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Swordlordboy1234 Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 That shit sucks Jeff sorry to hear that. You know you got access to all my tools (including the DD1 and CC1) when you get back to Miami if you need it. I might take you up on that, along with a demo and meeting you. Thanks bro. Much appreciated in this time of frustration My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
ImaNoob Posted March 13, 2013 Report Posted March 13, 2013 To Be Honest when i was younger, like 5-12 i use to have the stickiest fingers. (bubble gum, candy bar etc.) As i got a bit older it just turned into a rush. I HAVE NEVER stolen from a person though. It was always from a company. Now i'd only steal something if it was worth a couple grand. And if i knew i wasn't going to get caught. Remind me to never buy... Or sell anything to you... X2 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.