Second Skin Audio

Ascendant Audio Mayhem 15 Box Build

Wow man, PHENOMENAL work. You have skills, my friend.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

looks great Brian. how you liking the term-pro software?

thanx, and so far its okay.

it has great potential, a few things lacking imo.

The driver database is rather lacking with manufactures at the moment, but Wayne said he is constantly upgrading it as more info is gathered. Cool thing is if your woofer is not listed in the library or its a one off built woofer, you can add your own.

Other thing I noticed is there is no way to "save" your work currently. So if you start a design, and need to leave, you must leave it open, or close it and start from scratch. Wayne also said he thought a save feature was a good idea and will work that into the program.

Also for people using multiple computers like me (desktop, and laptop that id take into the garage). Theres times where id like to be able to design it on one machine, and copy my saved design onto the laptop to go outside and build, also a way to create backup copy of your custom entered woofers to easily copy that info to the other pc without entering everything over a 2nd time.

Oh and no support for mouse scroll wheel and needing to use arrow keys drives me nuts, but he said thats another great idea and will work on that.

If I had the option to buy it again knowing this, Id probably hold off, but then again if now one is giving him ideas to make it better, whats to say it would be better a month down the road.

It has cool features like port velocity, power, xmax, spl graphs, supports areoports, it gives you all angles and a cut list.

Some other things he was wanting to bring in to the design program was a way to pull T/S specs from the woofer, a layout program to minimize waste and maximize your sheet of wood, few others that I cant say :P

cool man, i thought about it when i first seen him post something about it on term-pro but hesitant to get it...glad i was lol. but wayne is getting better with adding stuff sooner now than he used to be :) he is at least back in his element doing software

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

• 2 weeks later...

one of the best boxes ive seen built in a while. that thing is a tank!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived