Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Since you're in Ohio, go "borrow" an Amish buggy.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

Since you're in Ohio, go "borrow" an Amish buggy.

Ohh Ohio?

Take this

Michigan-Wolverines-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-2.j

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Nothing, prom is a waste of time lol. The after party is what we did daily anyway :D

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Posted

My mom has friends that has a Mustang. They were nice enough to let me borrow it. Of course I had no intentions of tearing it up (burnouts etc.). I actually detailed it for them inside and out. Spent about 5+ hours on it that day before prom. First time driving that big of a car. Holy crap, opened up a whole new world from my stratus lol. Will post a picture later.

Here, finally got around to it.

SDC13556_zps3b49f0c0.jpg

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Posted

My mom has friends that has a Mustang. They were nice enough to let me borrow it. Of course I had no intentions of tearing it up (burnouts etc.). I actually detailed it for them inside and out. Spent about 5+ hours on it that day before prom. First time driving that big of a car. Holy crap, opened up a whole new world from my stratus lol. Will post a picture later.

Here, finally got around to it.

SDC13556_zps3b49f0c0.jpg

Your girl is looking at the camera but it looks like you're looking at the car thinking, oh shit did I miss a spot.
Posted

My mom has friends that has a Mustang. They were nice enough to let me borrow it. Of course I had no intentions of tearing it up (burnouts etc.). I actually detailed it for them inside and out. Spent about 5+ hours on it that day before prom. First time driving that big of a car. Holy crap, opened up a whole new world from my stratus lol. Will post a picture later.

Here, finally got around to it.
Your girl is looking at the camera but it looks like you're looking at the car thinking, oh shit did I miss a spot.

lmao. I couldn't keep my eyes off that car. I was more excited about the car then prom. But hey, kept the girl happy.

 

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...