larrys95civic Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I've been doing some calling around to the dispensaries here in town, well there are 2 lol. I spoke with a lady and she says that since my surgery is on Friday she wouldn't introduce anything new until after. She says it may screw up the anesthesia. But she did give me the number of a doctor to call and he will take care of the paperwork and stuff. I told her I don't like to smoke stuff and she says they have plenty of recipes and other products there besides the stuff you smoke. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
WastedTalent Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 Yup. Even today, girl at work (potential fuck later on, gotta lay the groundwork haha) was talkin about how over the weekend, a friend of hers gave her a brownie with some in it... so they for sure have things like that. Even have something like sprees or some shit... idk the name, but supposedly REALLY potent. Sheena = pedobear
RyanJ Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 I've been doing some calling around to the dispensaries here in town, well there are 2 lol. I spoke with a lady and she says that since my surgery is on Friday she wouldn't introduce anything new until after. She says it may screw up the anesthesia. But she did give me the number of a doctor to call and he will take care of the paperwork and stuff. I told her I don't like to smoke stuff and she says they have plenty of recipes and other products there besides the stuff you smoke. Yes sir, you can use mmj as medicine without even smoking ! The edibles, lotion, even tea will work great for you. Also, they have something called tinctures (THC drops). It's a bottle containing THC in a liquid form. You can then put it in your drinks, or take it straight up with the dropper. Another idea as well MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
larrys95civic Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 I've been in some of my worst pain the last 2 days, today has been horrible but I have to suffer through so I can have my procedure on Friday. It's had tears in my eyes most of the day, I have to admit if the pain persists I'm not sure I want to go on lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SnowDrifter Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 I've been in some of my worst pain the last 2 days, today has been horrible but I have to suffer through so I can have my procedure on Friday. It's had tears in my eyes most of the day, I have to admit if the pain persists I'm not sure I want to go on lol. The night is darkest just before the dawn. Hang in there buddy! Pm me if you need ANYTHING ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
larrys95civic Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 I've been in some of my worst pain the last 2 days, today has been horrible but I have to suffer through so I can have my procedure on Friday. It's had tears in my eyes most of the day, I have to admit if the pain persists I'm not sure I want to go on lol. The night is darkest just before the dawn. Hang in there buddy! Pm me if you need ANYTHING Thanks brother, I needed that. I just can't stand the pain anymore. I just don't get why this is happening to me, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I try to be the best father I can be, I even take care of my ex-wife even though she cheated on me. I grew up an Airforce brat, and we were very poor. I've just always tried to be a good person and bend over backwards for anyone who needed it and I'm the one that ends up in awful pain. There is a kid here that just got out of jail for robbing a local store, he's been arrested several times for drugs and hit a kid with his car, well this fucker won 12 grand at the casino the other night. // rant off sorry guys just don't feel well Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
dog24fret Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Hey man don't joke like that. I've and a few others have felt that way it will just bring you down more than you need. I don't know what it's like personally what your going through. But the pain part I understand. I live with it everyday especially when my ribs pop out of my sternum. I use to joke about wishing I could die every morning I woke up. 4 500mil Oxycontin every 4 hours just to function gets old fast. I know you were joking sir but it will stick in the back of your head and bring you down. Sir like everyone else pm me if you need to vent and your in our prayers here. I really hope you can avoid the open surgery. Next week sir we will try to send more for you. Just take it easy on your self bro. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
larrys95civic Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Hey man don't joke like that. I've and a few others have felt that way it will just bring you down more than you need. I don't know what it's like personally what your going through. But the pain part I understand. I live with it everyday especially when my ribs pop out of my sternum. I use to joke about wishing I could die every morning I woke up. 4 500mil Oxycontin every 4 hours just to function gets old fast. I know you were joking sir but it will stick in the back of your head and bring you down. Sir like everyone else pm me if you need to vent and your in our prayers here. I really hope you can avoid the open surgery. Next week sir we will try to send more for you. Just take it easy on your self bro. Thanks bro, Your so right I don't need to be thinking that way. And I'm really sorry about your pain, you must be way worse off than I am because I only take 20 milligrams of oxycodone every 4 hours. I think that the realization my chances of surviving pancreatic cancer are only 67% are starting to hit home hard. I want to live and hold my grandkids, I want to see my kids get married, I want to one day do a big build with the equipment I want not just junk or pieces I put together lol. I'm just starting to freak out a little about surgery. And I don't to see you guys get sick of me pouring out my bs to you every day. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
HunterJohnson Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 Sorry to hear this dude. No one takes cancer seriously until it hits you or someone close to you. My mom had colon cancer and it was very scary and lucky we caught it early. Anyways she's one of the healthiest people I kno and she made it through surgery and was declared cancer free a few months back. Hopefully the same will happen to you. What's ur Paypal and are you still taking donations? Ill definitely donate or buy some of your stereo stiff Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
larrys95civic Posted March 21, 2013 Report Posted March 21, 2013 bro my paypal is [email protected] and I could still use the help, I really hate asking it makes me feel awful. I really hope one day to repay each and every one of you in some way. I don't care if I have to pack up my termlab and a pair of shoes and come help each one of you sand door pods or be the router bitch cutting circles in baffles lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.