Jump to content

"Larrys95civic" Needs Us


Recommended Posts

Posted

Walking away from my kids sounds really easy but it's the worst thing I could think of to do to myself and them.

What about doing something besides staying or living with your dad. Like move to an area with more shops and opportunities..but not so far from your kids? Just throwing out ideas here.

If I was stuck with the decision you have. I would probably go to my dads but before leaving explaint he situation to my son..no matter how hard it might be. Get some money together take advantage of the better opportunites up there..let your dad help you through treatments...then move back closer to your kids when it settles down and you are not struggling as much. Thats what I would do without thinking about emotions. If I listened to my emotions...its stay with your kids no matter what.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

Whatever you decide, you need to tell your son what's really going on with your health. Pretty sure your bitch of an ex is just telling him you're just lazy and cheap and don't want to pay child support. He needs to know the truth before she really gets in his head.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

After reading about your situation I have become physically sick, my stomach is in knots and I am angry for you. All I can say as a young guy who deals with crazy women regularly as an ordinary part of getting a date is forget the bitch. You've been told but I've seen this too many times. Mom is lazy so she blames dad, dad is powerless because the state doesn't recognize men as humans, dad has to play moms game and try to win over the kids. The kids don't know whether they like mom or dad at some point because they are always told how horrible the other is. It leads to some fucked up kids and the phrase "raised by the television" comes to mind. I don't say it to scare you, I don't say it to make you feel any worse than you do, I just hope you don't make the mistake of bad-mouthing your ex in front of your kids. That way they don't wonder about who to trust, they will figure out who the cunt is, believe me. Growing up I had just one friend with parents that were still together so I've seen enough of this shit ruin families.

I'd like to help and support you in any way I can just like the rest of the community so please message me if you want to talk about anything, even as a stranger to you I gladly offer my ear.

I'm gonna hate

Posted

I took today and shut off my tv and computer and went through all of my assets and expenses and I have decided to sell off everything so I can stay with my kids. I realize it would make my sorry ass life easier to move in with my dad and I could keep my material possessions but unless you have felt the unconditional love that a child gives you then you couldn't know the pain of losing that.

I'm taking my 2 oldest children out to lunch tomorrow to explain every thing to them, Zach and Meghan I feel need to know whats going on. My 2 youngest, Gage and Greta are only 8 & 7 so I will let them know I'm sick but just not go into detail.

I'm sure that if I get better I'll be able to buy another set of 18's or subwoofers of some kind, amps and what not. That shit isn't going to cure my cancer or give me a hug when I'm feeling sick from chemo, but those babies of mine sure will. I would rather have a shitty poverty filled life with my kids then a materialistic rich life with out them. So in the morning I will be posting my 12 volt audio, my home theater, and anything else of value that isn't necessary to survive.

But I will remain on this website until I either get well and get a bigger better system or die lol. I consider most of you family, my brothers! Nobody can doubt the sincerity and integrity of the brothers I have made here.

I know the easy route would be living with my father but my life has never been easy and I don't intend to take the easy route this time. If I don't make it through my chemotherapy it would kill me to know I selfishly took the last remaining moments I could have given my children with me to save my system.

Once again, I truly Thank each and every one of you for your care, concern, prayers and financial contributions that have given me time to remain here with my kids and the ability to make this decision. With out you guys I would have already been gone and away from the most precious things in my life.

Posted

This thread is nothing short of heartbreaking. Larry, it's obvious that you're a spectacular father and I cannot express how much I hope you get to stay with your children. I've never been through anything anywhere near as difficult as this, so the only advice I can really give is to try to keep you head up as best you can. I hope everything goes well with your kids tomorrow, and I'll definitely be keeping you in my prayers. Keep on doing what you've gotta do, Bud!

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

Your decision is your decision. But I have to say, I feel like staying with your kids is good. The harder you fight the battle, the higher chances of success. Even though you're dads house is the easy route and most beneficial for your health , seeing your kids everyday will make you strive. I mean, everyone in SMD knows you're gonna live. So far, your the ony one with a little doubt. Take that doubt away, and the results will soon prevail :)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

we are here for you man. the whole SMD community. im glad we can be here for you and make you feel like we are family.

plus, larry, ill be seing you this summer, gotta give you a demo and have us some BBQ chicken aubrees pizza, no onion on my side. lol

keep up your spirits! enjoy times with your kids. they say laughter is the best medicine. a positive outlook and positive thoughts can go a long way with your body.

you are in my prayers bro!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Well the ex wasn't to happy when I told her that I wasn't moving and I was going to tell the kids I was sick. So she stuck to her bull shit of saying I can't see my kids until I get up to date on my child support. But the bitch can't stop me from being in public places. So guess who showed up to my daughters bowling league, this guy that's who LOL. The 3 youngest were there so I spent all morning with them. She just dropped them off and left like the great mother she is. Then was over an hour late picking them up, she was hung over and slept through her alarm. When she called my daughter to say she was on her way to pick them up and was so sorry she was late my daughter told her "you don't have to hurry, our dads not a drunk so he's been here with us the whole time."

I feel really good about my decision, I think I was way to focused on keeping my material possessions and once I just said I'm done with them and I'm moving on a ton of stress just left my life. My Dad thinks I'm making the wrong decision but I'm sure he just wants me there to help take care of me like any parent would so I'm not mad at him for thinking that.

So only thing left is putting up some gear for sale, I know I said it would be this morning but I will probably do the pics tonight then post them up tomorrow. And for my brothers since you have already done so much for me I'll be giving you some really good prices so watch the sale threads :drink40:

Posted

Larry I just wish there was a easy button to push bro. Somethings are good to live through to become stronger and learn from but this is just not something anyone needs to go through. I just hope things get easier on you in all ways. I don't know how other people feel sir but in my eyes you are a inspiration to me. You have highs and lows yea. But you come back each time with a little more strength and spunk. With no feeling sorry for yourself and why me attitude all the time. That sir says something about your character. I thought you would like to know this. Like you've been told by many on here you have allot of friends here. You have a good day.

Posted

I must have done way to much at the bowling alley with the kids yesterday. My pain has been off the charts last night and today. I couldn't sleep at all until around 6 am. And thanks Dog, honestly I had no idea I was being inspiring in any way at all. Honestly I thought everyone was sick of me talking about my shitty life, felt like I was whining. But brotha if I in anyway you can spin a positive out of all this negative that is awesome.

Oh and I have come up with a couple ideas to help me financially since I can't sleep because my creditcard companies keep calling lol. Since I feel fucking awful about having to ask for help I want to open my own shop. Not a retail front shop but I want to start doing fiberglassing for people. Only thing is I can't use pics of the stuff I have done for other shops so I only have the stuff I have done for myself and a few friends. I have enough chop mat to do several jobs and a gallon of resin, I also have a sheet of mdf and sand paper for hand sanding, none for my sanders but I'm pretty sure I won't be doing any enclosures or door panels any time soon. Shit I doubt I'll get any work but I have to try.

Also my brother bought a plotter for doing safety stickers on the machines where he works but it was a fad and never got used for it's intended purpose, a few guys figured out how to make stickers for their own personal use so it got stored away and never used again. Well they are doing some spring cleaning and he needs the room it's in for expansion so he is sending it to me. So I hope I can do some easy stickers and what not for business's here in town. I don't know what model or brand but from what he says I will have to design the stickers to cut, there isn't a programmed software or a copy paste way of doing it so it will take me a while to learn to use it. But that's ok because from what I've looked up so far there are a million colors of vinyl and then transfer tape and probably a few hundred other things I'll need to use it.

Honestly after typing all of that out it's made me realize I'm probably just pissing in the wind and without a shop or even a garage to work out of and backing it's just not possible to make a living doing a fiberglass job once a year or cutting random stickers out of boredom.lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 481 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...