mbdblue Posted April 20, 2013 Report Posted April 20, 2013 Did you happen to post your audio up on CACO too man? AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
larrys95civic Posted April 20, 2013 Report Posted April 20, 2013 not yet, I have an account but haven't used it in years. Ok who wants to hear the newest adventure in my shitty life? So I trade a kid a pair of super tweeters and he was suppose to drive me in the other day to the DHS and then again today for my doctors appointment, well we all know the little bastard never showed today so I had to drive myself. Well with my wheels about to fall off because of the spacers (need spacers or tires rub) I was stopping to tighten up my lugs every 5 or so miles everything was going ok until this happened Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 Yeah dude, I have no luck. I tried to sneak and see my babies today but they weren't home, I did end up talking to my ex and she agreed to work out a deal. I'll pay her 350.00 of my back support and give her my 46" tv. The tv in the kids game room died so I had a little leverage. So I just need around 850.00 to pull my neck out of the woods and make a couple credit card payments, pay my electric buy the proper parts for my explorer pay insurance and child support. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
RCP Audio Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 I get paid in a couple of days mate, so ill put some through depending what my water/power bill comes too. My girl has been staying with me laity and fuck she takes long ass showers!! hah and not all the time cause of me.... hang in there mate PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
RobertR Posted April 21, 2013 Report Posted April 21, 2013 pm me a list of parts you need. I work at a parts store. BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
larrys95civic Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Hey guys, I'm screwed without you. I've tried really really hard to sell everything could to make things work. I will get my welfare money on the 1st but I'm still going to end up at a minimum 100 short on rent, thats not counting the other things I'm going to need like fuel, laundry soap and quarters for the laundry mat, I mean shit I ran out of body wash so I'm using hand soap to shower with. I have my firs t chemo on Thursday and I don't have toilet paper and my phone is going to be shut off. I was trying to pay my back child support but I can't even make enough to ensure I'll have a place to stay if they get to come over. Why in the hell can't I freaking win one freaking time. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 well my fucking phone got shut off, I fucking give up I just don't want to live this fucking way anymore. I can't see my kids, I'm going to get kicked out fuck I just hate my life now Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
SnowDrifter Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Dang man... It's hard but you need to keep your head up!!! I gotta wait for my next paycheck then I'll send some your way ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Cardboardcat15 Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 I sent you a little something man. I hope it helps a bit. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted April 23, 2013 Report Posted April 23, 2013 Sent some dough. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.