meade916 Posted April 30, 2013 Report Posted April 30, 2013 you should be getting tracking soon. I hope you love all the new gear - i had to work today but i sent the wife and momma meade (my mom) out shopping for you this morning. Shipped out a box of goodies this after noon. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
larrys95civic Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 you should be getting tracking soon. I hope you love all the new gear - i had to work today but i sent the wife and momma meade (my mom) out shopping for you this morning. Shipped out a box of goodies this after noon. I can't tell you how much this means bro, I tell anyone and everyone what a great guy you are in person it's not just an online personality, you really are the great person that everyone see's on here. And guys I can't wait to feel better so I can so a new build, but the ole internet is getting shut off tomorrow so you suckers are going to have to wait lol. It's just one of those extra expensize that I can't afford, I'll get on and keep you guys posted from my phone or from the hospital during chemo sessions. Today I have wanted nothing more than some extra crispy KFC, Can't have fatty or greasy foods ever again though lol. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Bump4life Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Bro I hope the chemo isn't hurting too bad or at least that it comes and goes. But my finals are almost over! Once I fix my head gasket ill make a trip up there again to show you my whip this time! And we will get that BBQ chicken pizza again. Damn it was good. Hang in there man! Steve and everyone else helping out Larry, times like these, although sad and tough, makes me feel awesome to be part of this community. You guys are the best. Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
larrys95civic Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Bro I hope the chemo isn't hurting too bad or at least that it comes and goes. But my finals are almost over! Once I fix my head gasket ill make a trip up there again to show you my whip this time! And we will get that BBQ chicken pizza again. Damn it was good. Hang in there man! Steve and everyone else helping out Larry, times like these, although sad and tough, makes me feel awesome to be part of this community. You guys are the best. Heck yeah I want to check out that new sub and the BBQ chicken pizza is a for sure thing bro lol. I think you have said something I have been trying to say, this really is the best place. Everyone has done so much for me I could never thank you guys enough and once I am back on top I promise to pay it forward. You guys really are the best! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
RyanJ Posted May 2, 2013 Report Posted May 2, 2013 How are you doing Larry ? Hope everything is going well for you. Since you guys talked about BBQ chicken pizza, I had one last night so I decided to see how you were Doing. Hope everything is okay ! MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
larrys95civic Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 I'm doing ok brotha, thanks for asking. I got some terrible financial news today though. Something got screwed up with my insurance so it won't start until June 1st. This totally fucks me. I'm so glad they gave me insurance but I have no money what so ever to pay anything and without my pills I can't eat and I'll be in pain and my doctor says if can't get my pain meds I will go through withdrawls also. I called and told him about my insurance to see if I could get some samples or something cheaper but they don't give out samples of pain meds or cancer meds... My life just keeps getting better and better, as soon as I think I have something going my way I end up getting shit on again. I honestly think it's not going to stop until I just quit, with chemo I don't have the energy to grind everyday and try to make money some how. I don't have enough money to rent a uhaul to move to Indiana to stay with my Dad. I thought things would be better if I didn't have to try to come up with 1100.00 to get my meds this month, I'm thinking of selling my explorer for cheap and buying a shitty car or truck to drive. Sorry guys, seems like all I have is negativity anymore. I wish I honestly had something good to tell you guys. I want to have something positive to tell you all something awesome... Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted May 3, 2013 Report Posted May 3, 2013 How are you feeling Brother? Hope those shoes made it to you okay! If you didnt receive them yet let me know and ill tear UPS a new one
dog24fret Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 Hey man things doing any better for you sir? Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
corey0928 Posted May 7, 2013 Report Posted May 7, 2013 Idk where you get your meds from but have you asked the pharmacist if they have discount cards for prescriptions. I have one at walgreens and it helps a ton
dfoland93 Posted May 8, 2013 Report Posted May 8, 2013 I just spent an hour reading every single comment in this and i was brought to tears man. No one should ever have to go through this, but to be positive and keep going through it shows how strong you are. Just keep thinking of yours kids like you said man, they are your foundation and need you just as much as you need them. My mom and i lost our house on christmas this last year and we checked into assisted living programs and their is stuff out their that helps provide a place for you to live, we also checked out some assistance programs through our local church and they had things there as well. If you need internet go to the library, they have free wifi there, and check out the living programs (its worth a shot) as well as the church (if you believe). I hope you can read this and hopefully itll help you out some! The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.