OrionStang Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 I know it sounds shitty, but maybe he took the money(our donations) and ran. I mean, does anybody here actually know him personally? I'm only saying this because I have made quite a few donations to people here over teh years, only to never hear from them again. What ever happened to that dude we all pitched in for, to get a special needs bike for his daughter? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
KillaCam Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Heard he got testicular cancer and some other things that went down. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 I know it sounds shitty, but maybe he took the money(our donations) and ran. I mean, does anybody here actually know him personally? I'm only saying this because I have made quite a few donations to people here over teh years, only to never hear from them again. What ever happened to that dude we all pitched in for, to get a special needs bike for his daughter? ive thought that too a few times but then felt like shit for it lol. I hope it's not the case , but if it was that would mean he's ok tho .. I don't know man
MarioB Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 he has always found a way to get on and give us a little update. makes me kinda think............ 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
OrionStang Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 I truly hope its not the case, but unless the absolute worst has happened, there is no way he couldn't update us. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Yea he would know we would all be worried to shit
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Fuck I hate to say maybe someone should search the local obituary in the town he lived in to see if this poor guy passed.from what I seen in the few videos I don't think he was the kind if guy to take everyone like this. He could be very bad sick an just can't get on here or honestly we could be the last people on his mind if he's doing bad . My kids would have my mind full . I'm praying for this guy tho.
OrionStang Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 What's his last name? Somebody here can track the dude down. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Lbox88 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Oh, and if he moved in with his dad, it was in Shelbyville Indiana. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.