OrionStang Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 This really really sucks. . Looked through fb and came across the mother of his children. .. https://m.facebook.com/innovativebeats?id=100001366420710&_rdr#!/heather.gaines.5?__user=1297286564 Sorry if the link didn't work. . Maybe she knows something? Somebody hit her up. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
KillaCam Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Link doesn't work for me And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
stroupe79 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 it's a mobile FB, I tried to pull her up on my PC and her account it not there... http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Lbox88 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 It's Heather Gaines in Marquette MI, her Facebook is public and all she has is normal stupid women's Facebook shit. Nothing about Larry. UBL | Build Log
KillaCam Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 Figures. Candy crush saga and bitching about the laundry and weather. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Lbox88 Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 And women's empowerment stories, can't forget those. UBL | Build Log
big dee Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 And women's empowerment stories, can't forget those.if I did Facebook I would send a message. I hate Facebook lol
rocking.that.eclipse Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 I will message his ex and see if she knows anything about where he is at...
OrionStang Posted July 9, 2013 Author Report Posted July 9, 2013 And women's empowerment stories, can't forget those.if I did Facebook I would send a message. I hate Facebook lol Same here. Can someone who uses FB send her a message? Better to try than not to. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
rocking.that.eclipse Posted July 9, 2013 Report Posted July 9, 2013 I sent her a very professional message and I'm going to be that facebook whore that trys to add his son. I'll keep you all posted on everything that I get. I doubt she will message me back because the message went to the "other"n folder
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.