larrys95civic Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Thanks so much guys, I'm so glad I have you all! My SMD family is amazing. Well I have 2 flat tire, I must have hit something under the snow the other day. I have a buddy coming over to swap my rims over so I can get to the hospital. I tried to change them myself but I couldn't even get the truck jacket up. I'm not sure I want to drive with my other wheels on though because they SUCK in the winter and they are ugly lol. Can't believe how much pain I'm in right now, this shit is awful. I honestly don't know what I would do without you guys having my back like you do. I can't wait to get better so I can find ways to help all of you in someway to say thanks. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
jg23 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Sent someLOL, you sent it to mine. Ill get it to him.Well didn't you say that was his Paypal lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
OrionStang Posted March 19, 2013 Author Report Posted March 19, 2013 Yeah, my bad. Mine and his are both there. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
jg23 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Sent someLOL, you sent it to mine. Ill get it to him.See lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
CortezDTV Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Sent someLOL, you sent it to mine. Ill get it to him.See lol Someone didn't see the white letters below, don't worry I was looking at it for 5 min like what's there SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
jg23 Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 Ahh that would explain it lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
larrys95civic Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I called my exwife to see if I could get my old rims and tires but she let my her Father have them with out telling me. My friend volunteered to take my tires to get fixed while I met with my doctor. There is a shop that sells used tires so I ask him to just take them over and get 2 ok used tires. While I was waiting he text me that the guy had 4 tires and rims and would be willing to trade for some audio gear. We agreed to a trade for my Kenwood double din DVD for the 4 wheels and tires and my buddy would put them on. I just got home and almost pooped myself all I can say is here is a pic of what my truck now looks like. ">http:// Yes those are 20's, I was told they were after market but I was expecting aluminum cookie cutters. was not expecting those at all. I'm not sure what to think lol Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
larrys95civic Posted March 19, 2013 Report Posted March 19, 2013 I was almost in tears talking to my ex when she had given my old rims away, I was so upset that I was going to have to spend money on tires. I really didn't want to trade for them but now that everything is calmed down I'm so glad I didn't have to spend anything. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Bump4life Posted March 20, 2013 Report Posted March 20, 2013 nice rims:) good trade ahah Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.