Second Skin Audio

Reorganize or roll wit it?

_94fleet

dont know if inshould try and redo my air ride setup. still need it to be accesible for maintenance purposes. so due to my lack of creativity im asking for som ideas. just have my box in between the tanks or?????? i have 2 12"s by the way.

image-6.jpg

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

what kind of car we lookin at man?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

no sir. no folding seats. so smaller tanks. i know my compressors will kick on just airing up the front. heavy car. they kick on @ 160 psi. cuts off @ 200. i wanted my subs in my rear deck. look honestly but ive heard its not the best route. i just like how it looks. also need room formthe amps and batts

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

Did a car almost identical to this set up. I can't find the memory card the pictures are on but we did trim panels over the tanks that extended across the trunk and hid the batts under it with the amps mounted on top and did 2 rear firing 12's. Not the best set up but the car was more for car show, he didn't care bout spl. Actually ended up sounding good still.

I would move the valves out of the trunk and go with either two smaller 3 gal alum tanks in the same place or a 5 gal pancake tank in the spare wheel well.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I would move the valves out of the trunk and go with either two smaller 3 gal alum tanks in the same place or a 5 gal pancake tank in the spare wheel well.

no spare tire wheel well. that small square cutout you see in the middle of the trunk is where the spare mounts. why move the valves? just curious. i see space saving but they seem like they really are not in the way

Did a car almost identical to this set up. I can't find the memory card the pictures are on but we did trim panels over the tanks that extended across the trunk and hid the batts under it with the amps mounted on top and did 2 rear firing 12's. Not the best set up but the car was more for car show, he didn't care bout spl. Actually ended up sounding good still.

i was going for mostly looks at first but not anymore. not necessarily spl oriented but would like some. just a daily setup. everything is going to be a tight fit.

Archived