How to cut perfect circles - Video Tutorial

What if ur cutting into a 1.5 MDF baffle? Are there bits long enough? Just wondering?

Cool vid

More expensive harder to find online..I didn't have any luck at Rockler..but their sites a pain in the ass.

Heres a 2" one.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2008222/30261/CMT-81262911-Long-Straight-Router-Bit-12-Diameter-x-2-12-Cutting-Length.aspx

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'd like to see a tutorial on how to roundover edges, make 45's, and how to flush mount a sub. Thanks for the video. Time to invest in that tool.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Cut the inner baffle use a flush trim bit to cut the second. once youve got them all mounted up. much easier.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

roundover corners is simple. just use a roundover bit and away you go.

45s i wont get into those because they are worthless.

flush mount follows the smae thing here but you cut one baffle to the outer diameter of your basket. The right tool goes a long way in this stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

What type of bit? Mine seems to always blow dust in my face. I haven't seen any downward spiral bits but maybe I just missed it.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

you can do a spiral up cut or a down cut., If its not on a router table you want the down cut. on a router table you want the upcut to help pull the wood down.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Hmm weird I haven't seen a down cut, I will have to look harder. I usually just throw goggles on and it's a non issue. But that just looks 10x less messy lol.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

I just use a straight bit. a lot cheaper. but I could see the desire to want to shoot the dust downwards if you dont have suction. my routers do.

I use a plank of wood too. a jig would be nice but I haven't suffered using the plank so I dont have justification to buy the jig I guess.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Cut the inner baffle use a flush trim bit to cut the second. once youve got them all mounted up. much easier.

Yes exactly, I misspoke myself in the video, you do need to do two passes with a plunge router as well, it is just much easier as the design of a plunge allows for quick depth change via the stop.

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

Archived